Sucking Wind

FTB
Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 5:16pm

Please excuse my french Blush
|
10/1/2017 9:42am
Been there, done that.
When you get really tired it is so hard to avoid obstacles...seems like you (we) just plow through them.
1 pro tip for you: KTM 350 XCF, rekluse, 2nd/3rd gear. One mans opinion of course.
Thanks for posting that. Off road can be brutal.
FTB
10/1/2017 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 5:18pm
Been there, done that. When you get really tired it is so hard to avoid obstacles...seems like you (we) just plow through them. 1 pro tip...
Been there, done that.
When you get really tired it is so hard to avoid obstacles...seems like you (we) just plow through them.
1 pro tip for you: KTM 350 XCF, rekluse, 2nd/3rd gear. One mans opinion of course.
Thanks for posting that. Off road can be brutal.
I had Influenza B for the previous 10 weeks leading up to the ride, and my clutch fade wasn't helping much either Laughing . I knew I was gonna cop it hard but it was still fun, and good to get out with the boyz.

Just sold my 4T with the Rekluse core clutch. I'm over them. I have a programmable ignition for the RM, the bloke I need to fit it is just busy ATM, it has a mapping switch so that should tame it down a bit when need be. I also need to add some weight to the front end. I'll be fitting a head light soon and an UHD tube. It's a work in progress.

10/2/2017 4:29am
Thats a great looking bike.
Looks like she has a nice resting spot inside your home.
Glad you have recovered from the flu and getting to enjoy some killer offroad.

Post a reply to: Sucking Wind

The Latest