Three new 1987 125's lined up

MaxPower
9/28/2017 12:35am
I saw that instance a little different through my eyes.

But MXM sure used to find killer vintage bike deals and had some fresh rides
9/28/2017 9:32am
MaxPower wrote:
I saw that instance a little different through my eyes.

But MXM sure used to find killer vintage bike deals and had some fresh rides
Oh, mxm was absolutely nuts, don't get me wrong lol, but the virtue-signaling in that thread by a couple of certain people was fucking sickening. One of the main instigators of the whole deal made a thread the other day about a totally different thing they were "troubled" by lol. Just busybody nonsense. I see these same hypocrites on Facebook all the time, living right at the foot of the cross, and making sure everybody knows how noble, brave, and virtuous they are lol.
9/30/2017 5:37am
I bought a couple of MXM's jerseys. They are really good and he worked with me to customize them even more. The manufacturers stopped making decals, plastics and other stuff for our old bikes years ago. Love it when someone steps up and creates some old school replica gear.
10/1/2017 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 6:24pm
I bought a couple of MXM's jerseys. They are really good and he worked with me to customize them even more. The manufacturers stopped making decals...
I bought a couple of MXM's jerseys. They are really good and he worked with me to customize them even more. The manufacturers stopped making decals, plastics and other stuff for our old bikes years ago. Love it when someone steps up and creates some old school replica gear.
He was making just a very few apparently, for guys making bike replicas and whatnot. Some of the people on here actually called and ratted him out to the manufacturers-who hadn't printed those designs in decades, and will never reprint them. Just a bunch of busybody assholes, trying to act high and mighty. I'd bet those same folks have gigs of mp3s on their hard drives and pirated movies to boot.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/2/2017 3:08pm
Are we really going to bring this up again?
EatMyDust
2/11/2018 3:41pm
Nice pics. The CR was the best that year. I'd say the KX was 2nd. 3rd was the Yamaha, it had terrible forks I recall. The RM ...Don't bother....and 85 cr125 was better the 87 rm125. Lol. Poor Suzuki man that thing was terrible in 87. Brakes were bad, slow. Handled bad... anyway still cool line up.
cvm
2/12/2018 2:58am
MXM isn't posting here anymore. The self appointed vitalmx "copyright Street team" hounded him to death for reproducing a few old jerseys, so mxm went nuts...
MXM isn't posting here anymore. The self appointed vitalmx "copyright Street team" hounded him to death for reproducing a few old jerseys, so mxm went nuts and deleted all his posts lol. Bunch of keyboard copyright lawyers made it a big deal like he was knocking the porridge bowl out of the hands of THEIR kids, simply because he made up a few cool old jerseys that haven't been sold in decades.
I don't know this to be true- so take with a grain of salt. The wife got me a NOS ALS-2 & full JT NOS In Wrappers 90's gear set from fleebay for Christmas 2017 & I believe it was from this guy.I could be wrong!!
Had extensive phone conversations & he mixed my helmet up w/ a guy in Wash St. & we had to swap w/ea other directly. He stayed in touch, and was a total stand up guy, stood behind his word. Could have turned ugly.
IF IF it's the same guy, my personal experience w/the man was 100% positive and have all the respect in the world for him & how this mix-up situation was handled.
Others mileage may have varied, but that's mine.
As DYING as MX is as a whole, much-less VMX, the sport needs these people in it, to help others w/30 yr old jerseys and whatever, who cares, fx, answir, TJ, really? 30 years? come on.
And ya I'm guilty too. Prob have 75-80 bootleg Zeppelin shows downstairs on CD.
Jimmy at end of day prob prefer i hear him instead of some bozo millennial.
You'd think FOX would embrace someone pimping their Co. from 30 yr ago, Free advertising?
So fox would rather see someone in THOR sh!T than pimping their old school stuff??
"Imitation is the highest form of flattery" someone said sometime.....
wertman194
2/12/2018 3:57am
What a awesome collection! I loved the 87's, my first race bike was a 87 CR250. Wish I would have kept that one.

Post a reply to: Three new 1987 125's lined up

The Latest