Are these oil's good to use for my CRF 250R 2013?

TerryLee
I've recently got back into Motocross and I'm a little unsure about what oil's I should use in my transmission and engine.

I'm currently looking at Lucas Oil 80W-85W Synthetic Gear Oil for my transmission, and Lucas Oil SAE 10W-40 Engine Oil for my engine. Are these oil's good to use for my bike? I have a Honda CRF 250R 2013.

Thank you
|
Blackjack31
7/28/2018 8:23am
Lucas Oil is a good brand but there are good brands for cheaper. if you just WANT to buy Lucas oil then that’s fine but I would never pay that for oil. I use Rotella. I ran it in my 4 strokes and my 2 strokes and you can get it for $20 for a gallon or liter. I also used to run Castrol. Just look at your service manual and see the recommendations for the weight of the oil and then go to autozone or wherever and look for a synthetic oil but make sure it doesn’t say no Slip or no Friction if you are using it for your clutch. Also Lucas Oil isn’t something you can get anywhere. You will always be near an autozone or a car shop. Dirtbike shops are sometimes 30 min- an hour away. Or you have to order it.
mxb2
7/28/2018 8:25am
TerryLee wrote:
I've recently got back into Motocross and I'm a little unsure about what oil's I should use in my transmission and engine. I'm currently looking at...
I've recently got back into Motocross and I'm a little unsure about what oil's I should use in my transmission and engine.

I'm currently looking at Lucas Oil 80W-85W Synthetic Gear Oil for my transmission, and Lucas Oil SAE 10W-40 Engine Oil for my engine. Are these oil's good to use for my bike? I have a Honda CRF 250R 2013.

Thank you
Gn4. Both sides.

Post a reply to: Are these oil's good to use for my CRF 250R 2013?

The Latest