CR125 Keihin Jetting Specs

cclay47
2/4/2018 8:52pm
Anyone out there have a Keihin 38 PWK in their CR125? I’m looking for some baseline jetting specs to start with. Bike stock with pipe and race gas, I live in California, sea level.
Thanks!
|
brycepdh
2/5/2018 6:02am
Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.
cclay47
2/5/2018 6:07am
brycepdh wrote:
Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with...
Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.
Did you buy the one from JD Jetting?
brycepdh
2/5/2018 7:10am
brycepdh wrote:
Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with...
cclay47 wrote:
No it was from a guy I know that I trust. If you're desperate I could ask around for the jetting specs.
cclay47
2/5/2018 8:59am
brycepdh wrote:
cclay47 wrote:
brycepdh wrote:
No it was from a guy I know that I trust. If you're desperate I could ask around for the jetting specs.
No that won’t be necessary. I’m going to start with a 50 pilot, 180 main and needle clip three.
Thanks though! Good to know yours works well

The Shop

Tracktor
2/5/2018 10:46am
The slide is one of the most important pieces when running the 38mm PWK on a Cr125. What are you currently running? We have ours jetted pretty well but I need to find my notes. If you can get the right slide/needle combo the rest is pretty easy...
cclay47
2/5/2018 5:35pm
Tracktor wrote:
The slide is one of the most important pieces when running the 38mm PWK on a Cr125. What are you currently running? We have ours jetted...
The slide is one of the most important pieces when running the 38mm PWK on a Cr125. What are you currently running? We have ours jetted pretty well but I need to find my notes. If you can get the right slide/needle combo the rest is pretty easy...
I believe mine has a 6.0 in it
tsmitty2661
2/8/2018 7:27am
I have a 38AS on my 07 cr125. Had a nightmare jetting mine for some reason though. Im in pa and jetted for 45-50deg, so ill prob have to go leaner once summer rolls around. Was fouling plugs like crazy starting at a 45 pilot

Slide #: 7
Needle: NOZH 3rd clip postion (middle)
Pilot: 38
Main: 182

Yotam
2/8/2018 1:11pm
Any one here tried the 36 before and can tell the difference?

Post a reply to: CR125 Keihin Jetting Specs

The Latest