How to stop goggles from coming over nose?

Alec138
I got a Fly Racing helmet that fits well. But the last 2 pairs of 100%s ive had have constantly come over my nose while riding. Its VERY annoying and I can’t think of another way to stop it from happening. Anyone else have this issue?
|
kb228
4/16/2018 9:04am
Are your goggles tight enough? I dont have this problems with racecrafts and my fly helmet. My helmet is like 4 years old so the design is prob way different
Turbojez
4/17/2018 12:33am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2018 12:34am
I remove a bit of foam from the gogles in the nose area. Another solution is fitting a bit of material (like a flat rolled bandana) under the helmet lining where your forearm sits. No more pushing up the helmet to release your nose.
chump6784
4/17/2018 1:07am
Fly seems to have very small goggle ports. I wear glasses and had scott otg goggles when i bought my fly kinetic helmet and they pushed onto my nose. Tried my old o frames and they didn't fit either. Ended up with oakley o2's and they work well for me.
For Christmas I bought my wife a fly f2 carbon, size small. She raced in it last weekend and her oakley o frames were letting dirt in. Next moto she ran my o2's and they were better but still let in roost. We went to a dealer on the weekend and took her helmet to try on goggles. She ended up with some scott hustle.
When we got home I tried her goggles in my helmet and they didn't fit.
Long story short, you will probably need to try on different goggles to get a good fit. I've never had this issue with any other helmet.
My helmet is 2017 kinetic size medium
NeedMoto
4/17/2018 7:18pm
Luckily for me, I have a big ass nose. The goggle strap would stretch and break before they fell down over my nose.

I'll ask a buddy of mine at the track I see on the weekends, if he has the same problem you mention, as he uses that exact same combo.

Post a reply to: How to stop goggles from coming over nose?

The Latest