Alright guys, I've started a project building up a kx250 2/ 2005 having a lot of trouble finding parts for it and when I do the prices are through the roof any ideas if kxf parts would fit and the years?
Still needing rear wheel and everything that goes with it. Suspension shock assembly( got a shock), Swingarm pivot bolt,
Any help would be appreciated
|
kb228
5/26/2020 5:06pm
Partzilla.com will tell you what parts from other bikes will fit your bike. Just look up what you think you need and see if a newer part fits.
cwtoyota
5/27/2020 10:06am
graeme8989 wrote:
Alright guys, I've started a project building up a kx250 2/ 2005 having a lot of trouble finding parts for it and when I do the...
Alright guys, I've started a project building up a kx250 2/ 2005 having a lot of trouble finding parts for it and when I do the prices are through the roof any ideas if kxf parts would fit and the years?
Still needing rear wheel and everything that goes with it. Suspension shock assembly( got a shock), Swingarm pivot bolt,
Any help would be appreciated
Some parts will fit, your best bet is to start measuring and comparing things between your KX and bikes you and your buddies own.

I'm collecting parts for my 1990 KX500 project right now and a ton of stuff from the modern KX250F and KX450F is going on there, as well as some Yamaha stuff (like forks and the front end) because I have a few YZ's and lots of parts to measure.

If you're rebuilding these old bikes, you pretty much have to spend some time reading and researching. Look through some people's build threads for similar bikes on these forums and you'll get some cool ideas for what fits directly and what you can swap without major machining or welding work.

Post a reply to: Kx250

The Latest