Oakley Airbrake XL Snow Goggles for Moto

thearc
Found a great deal locally on Airbrake XL snow Goggles.
Anyone use them for moto (I never use tear offs) and I like the dual lenses for fog in my riding area.
The size of them looks great for my huge head, haven't tried them with a helmet though
Any downside besides the price?

http://www.oakley.com/en/women/goggles-helmets/snow-goggles/airbrake-xl-snow-goggle/product/WGOO7071?skuCode=OO7071-25&variant=888392251169
|
samcampbell
2/21/2018 5:19pm
I run the Moto airbrakes pretty much exclusively during the summer and use the snow version for skiing during the winter. I am a big fan of the Moto version and think they are awesome. However, I have had 3 lenses on the Snow airbrakes that have had the inner lens actually crack which allows them to fog up anyway.

If it was me, I would stay away from the snow version for riding.
thearc
2/21/2018 5:31pm
I run the Moto airbrakes pretty much exclusively during the summer and use the snow version for skiing during the winter. I am a big fan...
I run the Moto airbrakes pretty much exclusively during the summer and use the snow version for skiing during the winter. I am a big fan of the Moto version and think they are awesome. However, I have had 3 lenses on the Snow airbrakes that have had the inner lens actually crack which allows them to fog up anyway.

If it was me, I would stay away from the snow version for riding.
Do you think they cracked from the cold?

Post a reply to: Oakley Airbrake XL Snow Goggles for Moto

The Latest