RM125 Carbon Guards

bcoker56
Edited Date/Time 9/24/2017 8:22pm
Hey guys! I could use a little help as I just finished my restore on an 02 RM125 and have been looking all over for new frame guards, front disk cover, etc. without much luck. I did run across a website called Carbon Performance Parts from the U.K. and I have sent them an email asking about shipping to the US and all I keep getting back from them is blank emails and it's a new email every time not a reply to my email. So my question is have any of you guys on here ordered from them? Or know of anywhere to still purchase carbon fiber guards for an 02 model?

|
9/24/2017 8:11pm
I too have been looking for some frame guards for the RM with no luck.. But as far as the disc cover goes you can order that from any site that sells o.e.m. parts if you want the o.e.m. yellow one.. I found it on the RMATVMC site under the o.e.m. parts..
9/24/2017 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2017 8:21pm
Light Speed made some I believe. Most trick carbon fiber parts (from my experience) were/are made by European manufacturers, so definitely keep checking internationally. Lots of cool trick parts for 90s/00s bikes floating around the used market in The Netherlands and Belgium from what I've come across..

Post a reply to: RM125 Carbon Guards

The Latest