Trail Tech Vapor units

kiwifan
Has anyone installed one of these units (Trail Tech Vapor), if so, are they any good?
|
skypig
2/13/2019 5:48am
I’ve installed two.
One on a Supermoto and one on a mini bike
They seem fine.
Chew through the internal batteries if you don’t have a 12v supply. (My Sumo)
kiwifan
2/13/2019 11:52am
skypig wrote:
I’ve installed two. One on a Supermoto and one on a mini bike They seem fine. Chew through the internal batteries if you don’t have a...
I’ve installed two.
One on a Supermoto and one on a mini bike
They seem fine.
Chew through the internal batteries if you don’t have a 12v supply. (My Sumo)
thanks, yeah I think I would connect mine to the 12v battery (with a blade waterproof fuse installed)
skypig
2/13/2019 2:06pm
kiwifan wrote:
thanks, yeah I think I would connect mine to the 12v battery (with a blade waterproof fuse installed)
Definately the way to go. There was no battery on my installation.

Having the water temp readout is good. (Cylinder Head temp on the aircooled minibike is scary!)
After the ride you can go back and see Max speed/revs/temp. Which is nice. (For geeks like me)
kiwifan
2/13/2019 2:31pm
kiwifan wrote:
skypig wrote:
Definately the way to go. There was no battery on my installation. Having the water temp readout is good. (Cylinder Head temp on the aircooled minibike...
Definately the way to go. There was no battery on my installation.

Having the water temp readout is good. (Cylinder Head temp on the aircooled minibike is scary!)
After the ride you can go back and see Max speed/revs/temp. Which is nice. (For geeks like me)
yes some very cool features!!!

Post a reply to: Trail Tech Vapor units

The Latest