YZ relay arm

portroyal
12/7/2017 3:37am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 4:01am
I’m having a problem with my relay arm where it connects to the swingarm. Replaced bearings and seals on the relay arm and when I slide it into the swingarm there is side to side play, but it almost looks normal? 01yz250

|
Acidreamer
12/7/2017 3:56am
Id suggest mounting it on the bike with everything bolted up and check it. Side to side play would be there to allow the linkage and shock mount up easier. If it was tight and the shock was shifted left a couple mm it wouldnt go together straight. Once its all bolted up there shouldnt be any side to side obviously. My 01 did the same thing.
portroyal
12/7/2017 4:01am
Acidreamer wrote:
Id suggest mounting it on the bike with everything bolted up and check it. Side to side play would be there to allow the linkage and...
Id suggest mounting it on the bike with everything bolted up and check it. Side to side play would be there to allow the linkage and shock mount up easier. If it was tight and the shock was shifted left a couple mm it wouldnt go together straight. Once its all bolted up there shouldnt be any side to side obviously. My 01 did the same thing.
That's what I was thinking, thanks for the help.

Just waiting on bearings for the swingarm now then we will see how it goes.

Post a reply to: YZ relay arm

The Latest