xtrig clamps

Patsy154
2/13/2019 4:24pm
need help.

I purchased a set of suspension and xtrig clamps for my rmz from a member on here.
unfortunately the clamps he gave me are either the wrong clamps or they are missing some much needed spacers and/or washers under the top clamp.

does anyone on here know where or if I can purchase these pieces of hardware anywhere so I can run these clamps??
|
dkurtd
2/13/2019 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2019 7:31pm
If the member you bought them from said they would fit then I would be contacting him and asking him if anything is missing especially if he said they would fit. If you bought not knowing if they would fit your bike then that is on you. Call Technical Touch and ask them, 909-949-4155.
RB624
2/13/2019 7:48pm
Patsy154 wrote:
need help. I purchased a set of suspension and xtrig clamps for my rmz from a member on here. unfortunately the clamps he gave me are...
need help.

I purchased a set of suspension and xtrig clamps for my rmz from a member on here.
unfortunately the clamps he gave me are either the wrong clamps or they are missing some much needed spacers and/or washers under the top clamp.

does anyone on here know where or if I can purchase these pieces of hardware anywhere so I can run these clamps??
If you are having an issue with getting your steering head tight it's because you are missing a washer that goes between the top clamp and the dust cover on the top bearing. Had this happen on the first set I installed. You can buy them from Technical Touch.

Post a reply to: xtrig clamps

The Latest