2 Stroke Software (Excel spreadsheets)

jaguar57
5/8/2020 6:38pm
I can't review these because I think they are all the best because I made them and I'm a perfectionist. Best go to their web pages and see customer reviews there.

Expansion Chamber Analysis & Design
This is a complex return wave simulator that allows you to analyze an existing pipe or design your own for the desired powerband and top RPM.

Porting Calculator
Calculate the needed exhaust and transfer port durations to match the desired peak power RPM. This is not a rehash of the old outdated port time*area formulas but rather it relies on the true blowdown time (the time it takes for the exhaust pulse to go to zero pressure).

Jetting Calculator
Calculate the best pilot jet, slide cutaway, needle, needle jet, and main jet for perfect air/fuel ratio thru the whole throttle opening range.

Squish Velocity
Calculate the exact piston/head clearance at the squish band needed for the right squish velocity for max power.

Crank Balance
Calculate the right size and placement of counter-balance holes in the crank wheels for less vibration.

Yamaha Energy Induction System (boost bottle)
Calculate the correct dimensions for the bottle to resonate right at the RPM range before the engine gets "on the pipe" which is when there is a bad power dip which the bottle counters.

2 Stroke Fuel/Oil Ratio Calculator
Calculate the needed fuel/oil ratio dependant on your oil, type of riding, max RPM, and type of cylinder cooling. This uses my formula that goes mostly by the oils viscosity and viscosity index.

To read more about these please go to www.dragonfly75.com/moto/calculators.html
|
15tc150
8/27/2020 10:02am
I just did a thread on the YZ250 power valve governor on how to remove the dip in the power curve between off
Idle and top end, utilizing yzx thrust bearing washers. Ima check out your stuff, you have me very curious Smile

Post a reply to: 2 Stroke Software (Excel spreadsheets)

The Latest