Acerbis boots

JoJmoto
Not sure who actually makes them but has anyone tried them yet?
|
childhayden
4/30/2019 11:50am
I Love mine. I ended up getting a %45 discount through Hookit and have ran them ever since. Very comfortable, and last me a whole season putting around 75-100 hours on them. Theyre so cheap, I just order a new set every year!
motomike894
7/31/2019 4:59am
I have two sets of the Xrock boots, literally a sg12 knockoff basically, and honestly not far off on fitment and comfort, I think they might have little less ankle protection, but otherwise they are holding up ok and are comfy, I’m completely shocked and impressed, I got them figuring I’d be selling them right away and nope.

Also the first pair I got had some of the inner like pad piece come off after like two rides just the edge I emailed acerbis photos and told them and they sent me another pair of boots and I kept the old ones talk about customer service.

Pretty sure the newer pair I got they changed too because they fit even better and are cushier then the first pair.

Get a pair you won’t regret it
ramfl90
9/12/2019 3:16pm
I have two sets of the Xrock boots, literally a sg12 knockoff basically, and honestly not far off on fitment and comfort, I think they might...
I have two sets of the Xrock boots, literally a sg12 knockoff basically, and honestly not far off on fitment and comfort, I think they might have little less ankle protection, but otherwise they are holding up ok and are comfy, I’m completely shocked and impressed, I got them figuring I’d be selling them right away and nope.

Also the first pair I got had some of the inner like pad piece come off after like two rides just the edge I emailed acerbis photos and told them and they sent me another pair of boots and I kept the old ones talk about customer service.

Pretty sure the newer pair I got they changed too because they fit even better and are cushier then the first pair.

How do they compare size-wise with the sg12? If I’m a 10 in the sg12 and tech 7 would I want a 10 in the xrock as well?
motomike894
9/12/2019 3:24pm
I have two sets of the Xrock boots, literally a sg12 knockoff basically, and honestly not far off on fitment and comfort, I think they might...

ramfl90 wrote:
How do they compare size-wise with the sg12? If I’m a 10 in the sg12 and tech 7 would I want a 10 in the xrock...
How do they compare size-wise with the sg12? If I’m a 10 in the sg12 and tech 7 would I want a 10 in the xrock as well?
Yeah size wise is the same for me at least, I’d say they are a hair shorter than the sg12 I came from but that’s actually good to me sg12 always little on long side

The Shop

ramfl90
9/12/2019 3:35pm
I agree. My size 10 sg12 feel a hair larger than my astars so if the acerbis is a little on the small size that would be great. Thanks for the quick response!

Post a reply to: Acerbis boots

The Latest