Alpinestars A-1 chest protector

swtwtwtw
Edited Date/Time 12/15/2017 6:32pm
I have been wearing one for a month now. I have not been one to wear body protection regularly because of the uncomfortable fit somewhere on my body and the hard plastic that lays on top of my side ribs. In fact the only times that I have broken ribs happen to be when I was wearing a protector.

Well, I gave wearing one another go with this one. I like how it fits close to my body and I like that there are no pressure points. It fits nicely under jersey as well. In the pic I am on the right.

|
JohnMatrix
12/11/2017 8:54pm
Agreed, it fits great. I think the Velcro adjustable length straps that go over the shoulder are nice and help it fit close to the body. Doesn't mess with the nips too much either!
Jmicmoto13
12/15/2017 6:32pm
JohnMatrix wrote:
Agreed, it fits great. I think the Velcro adjustable length straps that go over the shoulder are nice and help it fit close to the body...
Agreed, it fits great. I think the Velcro adjustable length straps that go over the shoulder are nice and help it fit close to the body. Doesn't mess with the nips too much either!
Have to agree. I came from a Thor Sentinal that was a tag snug and this Astars protector fits me great! I’m 6’3” so I’m a little larger that most L sized protectors.

Post a reply to: Alpinestars A-1 chest protector

The Latest