EBAY WHEEL REVIEW (indie performance) 2019

I’ve been on the edge for a year wanting to order a set of wheels but I can’t afford an excell/talon set. I also couldn’t find any reviews on ebay wheels, but I caved and got a set for a steal. Here’s my review 👇🏽
I ordered my set from @hotplugs on eBay. They took less than 1 week to receive. My initial reaction was wow these are nice and great quality. I mounted up some tires and took her out. The wheels held up great for the first 2 rides. After those rides the spokes stretched and I had them tightened and torqued to spec. Spoke stretch is normal with any new wheel. (Should of had them torqued before the first ride) and then again after stretch. I have since ridden multiple times and have had zero issues over the past 3 months. No bends, no hops, no cracks. 3 weeks ago I had a bad crash that bent the sub frame on my 450, dented my swing arm and caused a bunch of damage. To my surprise my wheels still perfect. I love them. The only issue I have had in 3 months is I had a front bearing fail. No big deal they are cheap and could very well be a defective bearing. No damage to the hub or any other issues than the one bearing not rolling smooth. INDIE PERFORMANCE wheels have 6061t6 billet hubs, 7075t6 aluminum wheels and heavy duty spokes and nipples. I am a B class/intermediate rider on my local tracks, and I enjoy single track, hillclimbs and free riding. I’m sure a lot of you are harder on your bikes than me but for the average rider that wants a good looking bike on a budget I’d have to say I’m very happy with my purchase. I picked my wheelset up for my 2012 Yamaha Yz450f for $201 on sale. (Shipping included) most sets run between 200-500 depending on model of bike, year and if it’s on sale or not. I am a new member to vital, so I’m not sure how to post this in the original wheel thread or how to post pictures. I will continue to update as time progress and how these wheels continue to hold up.
|

Post a reply to: EBAY WHEEL REVIEW (indie performance) 2019

The Latest