Helmet with Largest Goggle port ????

Been wearing a Shoei helmet with 100% goggles and also Viral googles. Having a problem with helmet upper goggle port area pressing down on goggles then down on my nose.
I have been told Bell Moto 9, 6D, or Leatt helmets have largest opening

What's your guys recommendation for helmet that will solve the problem?
|
wfopete
3/13/2019 5:12am
FWIW I have the same problem with my Bell Moto 9 and Accui 100% goggles. The goggles get pushed down over (when going over even medium hits) the bridge of my nose and closes off the airway. So I'm constantly pushing my chin bar up to raise the goggles back in place. Helmet fits tight and goggle strap is too.
andcone
3/14/2019 12:00am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2019 12:03am
I have a Leatt helmet with the same exact issue. I’ve tried 4 different brands of goggles. All the same issue. Small port forcing the goggles to press down on my nose making it extremely difficult to breathe through the nose. I even installed a Quick Stap system thinking it would help. Same problem it didn’t help much. Never had this issue with any other helmet I’ve owned. This is the 2017 GPX 5.5 model. Not sure if the newer models have same problems. I’ve just lived with this problem since helmets are so expensive, but I’ve grown tired of it.
I will probably try a Fly F2 helmet next.
swtwtwtw
4/1/2019 9:37pm
The high end leatt is gonna have to be the largest in order to fit their new goggles, as they are huge.
nitrofish24
5/7/2019 2:36pm
I wear Oakley airbrake and had this issue with both my shoei and the bell moto 9, I just tried the new Ls2 subverter and I love it. lots of room, super light and tons of ventilation.

Post a reply to: Helmet with Largest Goggle port ????

The Latest