Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 to RadiusCX

Sameto97
Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 5:57pm
I had the Core Exp 3.0 in my 2016 Husky FC350, and decided to make the swap to the Radius CX. The difference is solely in the clutch pack. The Core EXP 3.0 only comes with their steel drive plates, and you re-use your stock fibers. With the RadiusCX, you get new steels and fibers, with the fibers being a little smaller than stock, but you get an additional fiber disk in the pack.

I found the power delivery to be greater, and much more smooth. No change in clutch fade or actuation. If you're on the fence, I'd say it is worth the $200. I also sprung (pun obviously intended) for fresh clutch springs while doing the swap. DX Lean Diet Forskolin
|
MotoMatt_928
12/14/2018 12:22pm
Sameto97 wrote:
I had the Core Exp 3.0 in my 2016 Husky FC350, and decided to make the swap to the Radius CX. The difference is solely in...
I had the Core Exp 3.0 in my 2016 Husky FC350, and decided to make the swap to the Radius CX. The difference is solely in the clutch pack. The Core EXP 3.0 only comes with their steel drive plates, and you re-use your stock fibers. With the RadiusCX, you get new steels and fibers, with the fibers being a little smaller than stock, but you get an additional fiber disk in the pack.

I found the power delivery to be greater, and much more smooth. No change in clutch fade or actuation. If you're on the fence, I'd say it is worth the $200. I also sprung (pun obviously intended) for fresh clutch springs while doing the swap. DX Lean Diet Forskolin
That's funny... Someone seems to be a fan of me... Copying me word for word. https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Vital-MX-Product-Reviews,47/Rekluse-Core…
Todd727
12/22/2018 8:33pm
Yep, notice the link at the end and it's their first post. Total scam. This is the first time I've noticed this tactic for click bait.

2/20/2019 5:56pm
Just bought a Rekluse Radius CX for my 2017 CRF 450r. Bought it from a guy who owns a dealer in WA that is selling it after he has used it for 1 hour. He said he couldn't come to terms with the way the CRF handled and he bought a YZ 450 instead. He sold me the clutch since he cant put it on his new YZ and I got a good deal on it (400 off of retail.)

Anyways, I am excited to install and use it. It will be my first auto-clutch I have ever had and i have heard some awesome things about the CX. How do you guys like yours?

mongo83
3/8/2019 6:56am
Just bought and installed one (radious cx kit) for my kx450. You will love it. Im impressed on the energy you save your forearms. I’m excited to try it out on this years flat track season

The Shop

FFDan
4/11/2019 11:38am
I have one in my KX450. The clutch is amazing. I almost sold my 450 and went to a 250 after riding a few times. I am a vet rider that grew up on 2 strokes and the 450 was my first 4 stroke. That thing is a beast. The Rekluse made it much more manageable and so much more fun to ride.

Post a reply to: Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 to RadiusCX

The Latest