Biden/Harris 2024

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
10/5/2023 3:23pm
LoudLove wrote:
We should all be open to the concept that these charges lack enough evidence to convict.  Conversely, we should all be open to the concept that...

We should all be open to the concept that these charges lack enough evidence to convict.  Conversely, we should all be open to the concept that the charges are legitimate. 

Trump has always been his own worst enemy, and these daily tirades do nothing but strengthen his base while weakening his legal position. It’s one thing to be charged; it’s another to admit to those charges on camera. 

Worse of all, he continues to weaken the Republican Party. Most of us do not want nor need another 4 years of democrats sitting in the White House. But Trump would rather watch the GOP burn to the ground than offer support. He has the most power and influence, and could assume control w/o even holding an elected position.  

But he won’t. He’s not interested in helping the team. He wants to be the QB, score the winning touchdown, and take all the credit. For a guy who literally owns the Republican Party, he sure treats it like the dumpster fire it is. 

ToolMaker wrote:
We should also understand that because something happens in a court does not make it factual. There are so many variables that the judge allows or...

We should also understand that because something happens in a court does not make it factual. There are so many variables that the judge allows or disallows that the outcome can be far from the truth. Unless you've been involved in a court case, it's hard to understand how the judge determines the outcome he wants to happen. But in fact that happens all the time. People think you get to present a case. No, you get a limited time to present your evidence. You may or may not get to present evidence that you think is important. These are decisions made by the judge. For instance, the judge decided that Trump is NOT entitled to a jury (probably wouldn't matter anyway). this will all go to appeal anyway, they just want the show. Leticia ran on taking Trump to court.

LoudLove wrote:

I believe Trump’s team did not put in a motion for a jury trial. That’s not the most prestigious set of legal minds on the planet…

Looks like you are correct, they did not file paperwork to counter Leticia James request for a bench trial.

My recollection of when we went to trial, (it was federal court) you had to actually waive your right to a jury trial. Apparently this is different.

TM

Titan1
10/5/2023 4:27pm
TDeath21 wrote:
You seem to be soooooooooooooooo hung up on this “HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY YET!!!!!!” mindset. It’s baffling. We have the audio AND video tapes...

You seem to be soooooooooooooooo hung up on this “HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY YET!!!!!!” mindset. It’s baffling. We have the audio AND video tapes of him admitting his crimes. Also his posts on social media. He’s threatening death for military members who didn’t obey him.

I’ll ask you the same question I asked you last time that you refused to answer. If you saw someone on video shooting three people, and they had not yet had their trial, would you still go on and on and on defending them about how they are innocent until proven guilty? Or would you say yeah the court of law will take some time to do its job, but it’s obvious they’re guilty and I will treat them as such?

News flash my man. He’s wanting to drag out the trials as long as possible specifically to trick people like you. “Well he’s not convicted yet so I’ll still vote for him!” In his ideal world, he drags it out long enough, wins the election, and then pardons himself. Sounds like a great law and order candidate huh?

Titan1 wrote:
You've heard one side of the story...period.  And I'll answer your question THIS time, the same way I did last time....Would I defend that person?  No...

You've heard one side of the story...period. 

And I'll answer your question THIS time, the same way I did last time....Would I defend that person?  No. (And I'm not defending Trump) Would I condemn them without knowing the context?  Absolutely not.  I wouldn't know what those people were saying to him (were they threatening him? Did they have a gun?), Did that man fear for his life and have justification for killing them? Why they were even in the same place at the same time? Did they have a history outside of meeting on video? Did they know each other? Etc. etc. etc. Without any context, its Un-American to jump to conclusions.   And it's Un-American of you to condemn Trump without full context (sorry bro, it just is), and you don't have full context.

And I've said over and over that I'm not a Trump fan...and I don't want him on the ballot. 

Let me ask you a question...if Trump isn't convicted of these crimes...will you change your tune about him? 

TDeath21 wrote:
I mean how many sides do I need to hear when a guy is admitting his own crimes in videos, audio recordings, and social media posts...

I mean how many sides do I need to hear when a guy is admitting his own crimes in videos, audio recordings, and social media posts?

Okay so you would need context … What’s the relation to Trump’s trials? You need context? Maybe someone had a gun to his head in the audio recordings? Maybe someone threatened his family and that’s why he did the J6 rally? Maybe someone had kidnapped his wife and said they need classified documents? Is that the whole context and what ifs you are waiting to make sure didn’t happen?

If Trump were not convicted, my opinion of him would be the same. It’s so painfully obvious he’s a criminal and guilty of the crimes he committed. Same way I still believe OJ and Casey Anthony are horrible people guilty of what they were on trial for, regardless of the court’s opinion.

"If Trump were not convicted, my opinion of him would be the same."

That's all anyone needs to hear from you on this subject...and as a result of that statement, you have zero credibility on any Trump topic.  You don't like him...and nothing will change your mind...therefore rendering you zero credibility on the topic. 

Both sides of the story matter...We don't know the context, and thus the full story, because we haven't heard Trumps defense yet. 

Ever talked to a divorcing couple?  The wife makes the husband out to be an awful human, and her an angel...the husband makes the wife out to be an awful human, and him an angel...all based on the exact same events.  Both sides matter...for you to not wait until you've at least heard both sides to draw your opinion is shallow and short sighted and proves you to be basing your opinion on pure partisanship...and that's telling about you, and very unfortunate. 

Titan1
10/5/2023 4:28pm
Titan1 wrote:
Like I said...the Devil himself could be on the ballot opposite Trump, and you'd still vote for the devil.  I'm still disappointed in your "guilty until...

Like I said...the Devil himself could be on the ballot opposite Trump, and you'd still vote for the devil. 

I'm still disappointed in your "guilty until proven innocent" stance on this, by the way.  Few things could be more un-American than that.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that if Trump was acquitted and/or proven innocent, that you'd change your tune about him...that's what an honest seeker of truth and proud American would do.

So....

What you meant to say, I'm sure, was that "one guy has been accused of....blah blah blah...and you'll wait until the truth comes out in a court of law and he's proven guilty before you draw your conclusions"...right?  That's what you meant?   

TDeath21 wrote:
You seem to be soooooooooooooooo hung up on this “HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY YET!!!!!!” mindset. It’s baffling. We have the audio AND video tapes...

You seem to be soooooooooooooooo hung up on this “HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY YET!!!!!!” mindset. It’s baffling. We have the audio AND video tapes of him admitting his crimes. Also his posts on social media. He’s threatening death for military members who didn’t obey him.

I’ll ask you the same question I asked you last time that you refused to answer. If you saw someone on video shooting three people, and they had not yet had their trial, would you still go on and on and on defending them about how they are innocent until proven guilty? Or would you say yeah the court of law will take some time to do its job, but it’s obvious they’re guilty and I will treat them as such?

News flash my man. He’s wanting to drag out the trials as long as possible specifically to trick people like you. “Well he’s not convicted yet so I’ll still vote for him!” In his ideal world, he drags it out long enough, wins the election, and then pardons himself. Sounds like a great law and order candidate huh?

TeamGreen wrote:
TDeath/Dave on one of his Trump-Hate-Rants…   Me retorting…”Hey! Your tone, it’s all wrong!” 

TDeath/Dave on one of his Trump-Hate-Rants…

560C451D-DCFE-4385-B714-C98E1E4426D0

Me retorting…”Hey! Your tone, it’s all wrong!” 

308BCD66-1E27-44B0-BF91-3A739040B5D5.jpeg?VersionId=i5AbDv

Hold up...is Tdeath really Dave? 

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3767th
10/5/2023 4:37pm
Titan1 wrote:

He might be named Dave, but he's not EngineIceDave. 

The Shop

Gworm
10/5/2023 4:37pm
TDeath21 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
TDeath/Dave on one of his Trump-Hate-Rants…   Me retorting…”Hey! Your tone, it’s all wrong!” 

TDeath/Dave on one of his Trump-Hate-Rants…

560C451D-DCFE-4385-B714-C98E1E4426D0

Me retorting…”Hey! Your tone, it’s all wrong!” 

308BCD66-1E27-44B0-BF91-3A739040B5D5.jpeg?VersionId=i5AbDv

Titan1 wrote:

That would explain a lot. 

Dudley
10/5/2023 5:15pm

I would bet the media does everything in their power to have a trump/ Biden rematch. It’s good for ratings. Strictly speaking, I don’t see how you can possibly run Biden who’s shown drastic cognitive decline but nothing surprises me in todays politics. 

Gworm
10/5/2023 5:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

He might be named Dave, but he's not EngineIceDave. 

I’ve been hoping he’s not really from MO. 

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2023 5:33pm
LoudLove wrote:
We should all be open to the concept that these charges lack enough evidence to convict.  Conversely, we should all be open to the concept that...

We should all be open to the concept that these charges lack enough evidence to convict.  Conversely, we should all be open to the concept that the charges are legitimate. 

Trump has always been his own worst enemy, and these daily tirades do nothing but strengthen his base while weakening his legal position. It’s one thing to be charged; it’s another to admit to those charges on camera. 

Worse of all, he continues to weaken the Republican Party. Most of us do not want nor need another 4 years of democrats sitting in the White House. But Trump would rather watch the GOP burn to the ground than offer support. He has the most power and influence, and could assume control w/o even holding an elected position.  

But he won’t. He’s not interested in helping the team. He wants to be the QB, score the winning touchdown, and take all the credit. For a guy who literally owns the Republican Party, he sure treats it like the dumpster fire it is. 

ToolMaker wrote:
We should also understand that because something happens in a court does not make it factual. There are so many variables that the judge allows or...

We should also understand that because something happens in a court does not make it factual. There are so many variables that the judge allows or disallows that the outcome can be far from the truth. Unless you've been involved in a court case, it's hard to understand how the judge determines the outcome he wants to happen. But in fact that happens all the time. People think you get to present a case. No, you get a limited time to present your evidence. You may or may not get to present evidence that you think is important. These are decisions made by the judge. For instance, the judge decided that Trump is NOT entitled to a jury (probably wouldn't matter anyway). this will all go to appeal anyway, they just want the show. Leticia ran on taking Trump to court.

LoudLove wrote:

I believe Trump’s team did not put in a motion for a jury trial. That’s not the most prestigious set of legal minds on the planet…

Under New York law, that's not an option. 

If you read it, there needs to be no victim, with which, in this case, there is none.

If a DA brings a case to a judge, he ajudicates it, that's it. You can't appeal for a jury trial.

Sounds fair, yeah?

That's why this judge is playing to the camera. It's disgusting, no matter who the plaintiff is. 

This should go to SCOTUS. I don't understand how this is constitutional. 

I think that's what Trumps lawyers are banking on. 

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2023 5:41pm

I ask who was harmed?

Can anyone answer that?

I don't care if it's a trial for your aunt Enid, there at least should be some evidence of loss or harm.

ns503
10/5/2023 5:40pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I ask who was harmed? Can anyone answer that? I don't care if it's a trial for your aunt Enid, there at least should be some...

I ask who was harmed?

Can anyone answer that?

I don't care if it's a trial for your aunt Enid, there at least should be some evidence of loss or harm.

Try filling your tax return with lies then seeing how far that angle gets you with the IRS when they find out.

Gworm
10/5/2023 5:47pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I ask who was harmed? Can anyone answer that? I don't care if it's a trial for your aunt Enid, there at least should be some...

I ask who was harmed?

Can anyone answer that?

ns503 wrote:

Try filling your tax return with lies then seeing how far that angle gets you with the IRS when they find out.

Apples and oranges. 

You can have two different appraisers value the same property and they  oils be drastically different. Not to mention it is the bank’s responsibility to do their due diligence. 

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2023 5:51pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:

I ask who was harmed?

Can anyone answer that?

ns503 wrote:

That ain't what this is about, or the Feds would have him in court. 

This is about loans, all of which have been paid. Their argument is that he got those loans fraudulently. OK, if he did, but paid them back, is there a victim? No, there is not.

So what this trial is about is partisan jurisprudence trying to remove a player from the race.

The saddest part is biased viewers don't see it. No, the saddest part is there's a Judge slimey enough to do it.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3767th
10/5/2023 5:49pm
Gworm wrote:

He's been on here for twelve years and I don't recall him ever getting clicked.

EngineIceDave on the other hand, I've seen get banned more than once until he was perma banned. 

ns503
10/5/2023 5:49pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:

I ask who was harmed?

Can anyone answer that?

ns503 wrote:

Gworm wrote:
Apples and oranges.    You can have two different appraisers value the same property and they  oils be drastically different. Not to mention it is the...

Apples and oranges. 

You can have two different appraisers value the same property and they  oils be drastically different. Not to mention it is the bank’s responsibility to do their due diligence. 

If appraisers 3x square footages, they would likely get in a lot of trouble.

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 5:52pm
ns503 wrote:

Gworm wrote:
Apples and oranges.    You can have two different appraisers value the same property and they  oils be drastically different. Not to mention it is the...

Apples and oranges. 

ns503 wrote:

Then bust the apprairers.

ns503
10/5/2023 5:53pm
Gworm wrote:

Apples and oranges. 

ns503 wrote:

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

Then bust the apprairers.

That's what is happening.

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 5:54pm
Gworm wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
He's been on here for twelve years and I don't recall him ever getting clicked. EngineIceDave on the other hand, I've seen get banned more than...

EngineIceDave on the other hand, I've seen get banned more than once until he was perma banned. 

I've known EID since the internet was a thing. It ain't the same person. 

Gworm
10/5/2023 5:59pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He's been on here for twelve years and I don't recall him ever getting clicked. EngineIceDave on the other hand, I've seen get banned more than...

That was supposed to be a joke. Sort of.

I’ve mentioned to him before I’d like to meet him at a track sometime. We’d more than likely get along fine. 

Gworm
10/5/2023 6:02pm
ns503 wrote:

That's what is happening.

You sure about that. 

The dude looks a lot like Trump. 

SEEMEFIRST
10/5/2023 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2023 6:11pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Gworm wrote:
That was supposed to be a joke. Sort of. I’ve mentioned to him before I’d like to meet him at a track sometime. We’d more than...

That was supposed to be a joke. Sort of.

I’ve mentioned to him before I’d like to meet him at a track sometime. We’d more than likely get along fine. 

We fought like cats and dogs, and we still exchanged swag.

Never disliked the man, hated his delivery. 

What's really funny to me about all that was I was kinda OG, and he let me enter his domain. I had a lot of friends there, and I am sure he knew that clicking me would have been ugly.

Did I use that to my advantage? Of course. 

But I was as old timer as the next guy,  I did 15 phuquin years on the GOAT hill at a good race track. 

Just, yeah...

TeamGreen
10/5/2023 7:10pm

img 1 1696524096079.jpg?VersionId=YhkUyRrYiUGpUUyPKu

TeamGreen wrote:
Down voting your statistics…yet, they can’t defend the ignorance & stupidity; because, it defines their chosen leader. 

Down voting your statistics…yet, they can’t defend the ignorance & stupidity; because, it defines their chosen leader. Laughing

probably because they are bullshit statistics. You would have to do some funny math to get 59% gas increase. As in use lowest gas prices under...

probably because they are bullshit statistics. You would have to do some funny math to get 59% gas increase. As in use lowest gas prices under Trump and highest under Biden. A more realistic increase is 37%, which would be comparing Trump Gas Prices to Biden Gas Prices throughout their tenure.

Would you give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down if I posted how bad unemployment was if i strictly used data from when COVID was happening and many were without work?

About those gas price stats…

I paid $2.00 during Trump

I paid $6.60 yesterday. 

You do the math. 

My CU auto loans were 1.9-2.9 under Trump…same C/U is 4.9-6.9 now.

You do the math. 

Would you like to discuss INFLATION? Laughing

TeamGreen
10/5/2023 7:12pm
Gworm wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

TDeath didn’t get clicked by ML…?

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3767th
10/5/2023 7:28pm
Gworm wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

TDeath didn’t get clicked by ML…?

If he did it was for a short stint because he's posted in the last few days including today. 

Either way, TDeath isn't Dave, and he hasn't come back under a different name. Got to at least respect that. 

TDeath21
10/5/2023 8:03pm
Titan1 wrote:
You've heard one side of the story...period.  And I'll answer your question THIS time, the same way I did last time....Would I defend that person?  No...

You've heard one side of the story...period. 

And I'll answer your question THIS time, the same way I did last time....Would I defend that person?  No. (And I'm not defending Trump) Would I condemn them without knowing the context?  Absolutely not.  I wouldn't know what those people were saying to him (were they threatening him? Did they have a gun?), Did that man fear for his life and have justification for killing them? Why they were even in the same place at the same time? Did they have a history outside of meeting on video? Did they know each other? Etc. etc. etc. Without any context, its Un-American to jump to conclusions.   And it's Un-American of you to condemn Trump without full context (sorry bro, it just is), and you don't have full context.

And I've said over and over that I'm not a Trump fan...and I don't want him on the ballot. 

Let me ask you a question...if Trump isn't convicted of these crimes...will you change your tune about him? 

TDeath21 wrote:
I mean how many sides do I need to hear when a guy is admitting his own crimes in videos, audio recordings, and social media posts...

I mean how many sides do I need to hear when a guy is admitting his own crimes in videos, audio recordings, and social media posts?

Okay so you would need context … What’s the relation to Trump’s trials? You need context? Maybe someone had a gun to his head in the audio recordings? Maybe someone threatened his family and that’s why he did the J6 rally? Maybe someone had kidnapped his wife and said they need classified documents? Is that the whole context and what ifs you are waiting to make sure didn’t happen?

If Trump were not convicted, my opinion of him would be the same. It’s so painfully obvious he’s a criminal and guilty of the crimes he committed. Same way I still believe OJ and Casey Anthony are horrible people guilty of what they were on trial for, regardless of the court’s opinion.

Titan1 wrote:
"If Trump were not convicted, my opinion of him would be the same." That's all anyone needs to hear from you on this subject...and as a...

That's all anyone needs to hear from you on this subject...and as a result of that statement, you have zero credibility on any Trump topic.  You don't like him...and nothing will change your mind...therefore rendering you zero credibility on the topic. 

Both sides of the story matter...We don't know the context, and thus the full story, because we haven't heard Trumps defense yet. 

Ever talked to a divorcing couple?  The wife makes the husband out to be an awful human, and her an angel...the husband makes the wife out to be an awful human, and him an angel...all based on the exact same events.  Both sides matter...for you to not wait until you've at least heard both sides to draw your opinion is shallow and short sighted and proves you to be basing your opinion on pure partisanship...and that's telling about you, and very unfortunate. 

You can continue burying your head in the sand if you want to on the things HE HIMSELF HAS ADMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES. What more do you need? If a jury somehow acquits him when he’s already admitted his crimes, my opinion is not going to change. You can continuously try to act like you’re taking the moral high ground because he hasn’t been convicted yet, but it’s honestly pathetic to the highest degree.

Would you be okay with your daughter dating Deshaun Watson? He has never been convicted by a jury. Be okay with your son giving you a grandchild with Casey Anthony? She wasn’t convicted. Even those two have never admitted their crimes though like Trump has. That’s the huge game changer in all of this, including me already being able to determine his guilt.

If he had even one brain cell and kept his mouth shut, maybe it wouldn’t be so easy for me to pass judgement. The jury will do what they do. Trump is banking on at least one hardcore MAGA juror that will refuse to convict no matter what and have a hung jury. That could happen. Obviously his Plan A is to delay delay delay and get back in the White House to pardon himself. Why is he delaying so much if he says he has all the evidence ready to go!? Shouldn’t he want the trial ASAP!?

Unlike the far right users here, my opinions about him are not political, so you can quit making that accusation. It’s because he’s clearly a criminal. I have not said a single thing even remotely like this about Desantis, who is arguably further to the right than he is.

You and I both know what this board would think if a Democrat had done the exact things Trump has done.

Titan1
10/5/2023 9:09pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
"If Trump were not convicted, my opinion of him would be the same." That's all anyone needs to hear from you on this subject...and as a...

TDeath21 wrote:
You can continue burying your head in the sand if you want to on the things HE HIMSELF HAS ADMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES. What more do you...

You can continue burying your head in the sand if you want to on the things HE HIMSELF HAS ADMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES. What more do you need? If a jury somehow acquits him when he’s already admitted his crimes, my opinion is not going to change. You can continuously try to act like you’re taking the moral high ground because he hasn’t been convicted yet, but it’s honestly pathetic to the highest degree.

Would you be okay with your daughter dating Deshaun Watson? He has never been convicted by a jury. Be okay with your son giving you a grandchild with Casey Anthony? She wasn’t convicted. Even those two have never admitted their crimes though like Trump has. That’s the huge game changer in all of this, including me already being able to determine his guilt.

If he had even one brain cell and kept his mouth shut, maybe it wouldn’t be so easy for me to pass judgement. The jury will do what they do. Trump is banking on at least one hardcore MAGA juror that will refuse to convict no matter what and have a hung jury. That could happen. Obviously his Plan A is to delay delay delay and get back in the White House to pardon himself. Why is he delaying so much if he says he has all the evidence ready to go!? Shouldn’t he want the trial ASAP!?

Unlike the far right users here, my opinions about him are not political, so you can quit making that accusation. It’s because he’s clearly a criminal. I have not said a single thing even remotely like this about Desantis, who is arguably further to the right than he is.

You and I both know what this board would think if a Democrat had done the exact things Trump has done.

“Innocent until proven guilty” is “pathetic”?  And its not “moral high ground”, it’s a fundamental part of what has made America thrive…the fact that you seem to think so little of this fundamental principal is kind of (really) sad…

I haven’t followed Casey Anthony and I don’t know who Deshaun Johnson even is…so I can’t comment on those.

Not a soul reading this believes your views aren’t political….they absolutely are political, EVERYONE can see that.  To quote Biden…”Come on, man!”

Joey Bridges
10/6/2023 2:56am

This clown has some serious mental issues. 

I've never seen anyone on the internet spend as much time spewing the same shit over, and over, and over, and....

A damn broken record.

But then again,  the news he watches more than the rest of us, has him right where they want him.

motomind132
10/6/2023 6:34am
probably because they are bullshit statistics. You would have to do some funny math to get 59% gas increase. As in use lowest gas prices under...

probably because they are bullshit statistics. You would have to do some funny math to get 59% gas increase. As in use lowest gas prices under Trump and highest under Biden. A more realistic increase is 37%, which would be comparing Trump Gas Prices to Biden Gas Prices throughout their tenure.

Would you give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down if I posted how bad unemployment was if i strictly used data from when COVID was happening and many were without work?

No funny math. Saw this last night and went to my accounting books for my business. From  2017-jan 2020, not gonna count covid months cheap gas. My avg gas proce was 2.68gal. For obummer Jr's presidency for 3 years my avg 4.07 for a 52% increase. And this IS based off of my books that I use for my taxes. So pretty fuckin accurate. Also looked at a family members books I help with for thier moving company there's show with diesel use a 56%increase in cost over the same span. These numbers for both are based off of actual gas receipts.

motomind132
10/6/2023 6:39am

An this is something for some reason Biden supporters don't understand when gas is high it cause the prices of everything to go up. When it costs 50 dollars more in fuel for a semi to drive goods from chicago to Springfield illinois one way for one truck what do you expect to happen.  An that's not even a long haul 190 miles.

TDeath21
10/6/2023 7:33am
Titan1 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:
You can continue burying your head in the sand if you want to on the things HE HIMSELF HAS ADMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES. What more do you...

Titan1 wrote:
“Innocent until proven guilty” is “pathetic”?  And its not “moral high ground”, it’s a fundamental part of what has made America thrive…the fact that you seem...

“Innocent until proven guilty” is “pathetic”?  And its not “moral high ground”, it’s a fundamental part of what has made America thrive…the fact that you seem to think so little of this fundamental principal is kind of (really) sad…

I haven’t followed Casey Anthony and I don’t know who Deshaun Johnson even is…so I can’t comment on those.

Not a soul reading this believes your views aren’t political….they absolutely are political, EVERYONE can see that.  To quote Biden…”Come on, man!”

Are mass shooters who die at the scene innocent in your mind? They’ve never been convicted. Or do you make a personal decision that they’re clearly guilty, despite not having their day in court?

It is not political. Have I said any other Republican in the race is clearly guilty of any crimes? The answer is no. Two of them have nearly identical views as Trump. It’s clearly not political. Keep saying that though if it makes you feel better.

It’s such a lame and pathetic argument you are choosing as a hill to die on. I’m not saying he should be imprisoned until he can prove his innocence. Try as you might to completely twist my words to make yourself feel like you have “won” an argument by taking a moral high ground of, “he hasn’t been convicted yet!”, it’s not going to work. I admire your effort though. It sure is entertaining.

zookrider62!
Fantasy
505th
10/6/2023 7:50am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2023 7:51am

No funny math. Saw this last night and went to my accounting books for my business. From  2017-jan 2020, not gonna count covid months cheap gas...

No funny math. Saw this last night and went to my accounting books for my business. From  2017-jan 2020, not gonna count covid months cheap gas. My avg gas proce was 2.68gal. For obummer Jr's presidency for 3 years my avg 4.07 for a 52% increase. And this IS based off of my books that I use for my taxes. So pretty fuckin accurate. Also looked at a family members books I help with for thier moving company there's show with diesel use a 56%increase in cost over the same span. These numbers for both are based off of actual gas receipts.

Interesting, During Trump (non-Covid which I included initally) you were paying almost exactly the national average (2.677), but with Biden you are paying a decent amount over national average (3.607)

Post a reply to: Biden/Harris 2024

The Latest