2025 RMZ450

RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
Edited Date/Time 6/22/2023 3:59am

When are they releasing that big fat n heavy machine. I'm curious to see if the new decade will bring an update. Maybe some new graphics and a new light weight kick starter?

|
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/9/2020 7:17am
Just....stop. Your bait is old and unwanted dude. Dry
I think you want it. Thats why you're always biting the hook. But in all seriousness I have a question for you since you seem to be a fan.

Do you think if they added the yellow excel rims to the bikes off the show room floor they would have an increase in sales?

Seems like a love/hate thing for yamaha.
BobPA
7/9/2020 7:28am
Just....stop. Your bait is old and unwanted dude. Dry
Just like your yellow dinosaur.....zing
user760a
7/9/2020 7:36am
I bet there will be a slightly different blue stripe

The Shop

Talisker
7/9/2020 7:42am
Take a vacation..... it’s ok.
Dumbgeon!!!!
motofool
Fantasy
2147th
7/9/2020 8:05am
You can make fun of the Suzuki's all you want but they are still a fantastic bike and look better then most of the others. Im a big guy and race B class and have no problem beating people on every other brand as well as pulling holeshots on this "outdated heavy bike". I really dont understand the obsession around here with trashing them especially by people who dont ride them or never have.

Mr. Afterbar
7/9/2020 8:10am
motofool wrote:
You can make fun of the Suzuki's all you want but they are still a fantastic bike and look better then most of the others. Im...
You can make fun of the Suzuki's all you want but they are still a fantastic bike and look better then most of the others. Im a big guy and race B class and have no problem beating people on every other brand as well as pulling holeshots on this "outdated heavy bike". I really dont understand the obsession around here with trashing them especially by people who dont ride them or never have.

It’s just a bunch of goons who are upset they got passed by a 15 year old girl on her RMZ 250. Don’t sweat it. Nice ride!
7/9/2020 8:14am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2020 8:15am
It’s just a bunch of goons who are upset they got passed by a 15 year old girl on her RMZ 250. Don’t sweat it. Nice...
It’s just a bunch of goons who are upset they got passed by a 15 year old girl on her RMZ 250. Don’t sweat it. Nice ride!
Looks like i predicted the future!
MotofactioN
7/9/2020 8:14am
motofool wrote:
You can make fun of the Suzuki's all you want but they are still a fantastic bike and look better then most of the others. Im...

Beautiful steed
Zooki
7/9/2020 8:59am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2020 9:00am
This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster and it's still on page 1.

I came expecting to see the 2021 RMZ450 but ended up with some disappointing sarcasm. Then this guy redeems the entire post with his killer Zook pic...
mx1313
7/9/2020 9:09am
Stop beating up on Suzuki. They are def one of the best looking bikes ever. You think if Tomac was on the yellow squad he'd win? Or...would he get smoked and passed by riders on the other brands? Geeeee....let me think....
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/9/2020 9:09am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2020 9:13am
My 2017 is stock other than a slip on and it does just fine. Had no problem getting holeshots on it either.
Mixer up
7/9/2020 9:23am
motofool wrote:

Wow!
Nice Job Man
7/9/2020 9:26am
0.1% of vital members could ride one of those bikes to their full potential anyway.. the Suzuki slamming is getting old
Ray_MXS
7/9/2020 10:24am
When are they releasing that big fat n heavy machine. I'm curious to see if the new decade will bring an update. Maybe some new graphics...

When are they releasing that big fat n heavy machine. I'm curious to see if the new decade will bring an update. Maybe some new graphics and a new light weight kick starter?

Since you doesn't seem very interested in buying one, why the F do you care?

You just wanna spread your toxic behavior around and believe it or not, we really don't want it. Go piss on your neighbors lawn if you have a bad day.
loftyair
7/9/2020 10:34am
Lots of Chinese bikes arent up to par, lets just trash talk them again, and again...
I wish you would produce a bike, that would show them!
Mr. Afterbar
7/9/2020 10:41am
Looks like i predicted the future!
You talking shit in another Suzuki thread is as predictable as the sun coming up every day. Just like I’m here to defend them, we can count on you and the other squids to come here and belittle them. Love how you’re trying to put me down for being positive when all you do on the forum is spew hate. Funny thing is everyone knows you’re full of shit yet here you are time and time again.
bultokid
7/9/2020 10:54am
motofool wrote:

It’s just a bunch of goons who are upset they got passed by a 15 year old girl on her RMZ 250. Don’t sweat it. Nice...
Smoking ride.....I'd buy one in a heartbeat even though I am a 2 stroke guy, I see plenty of RMZ's smoking dudes on their brand new 2020's with $1200 exhaust
Mr. Afterbar
7/9/2020 11:33am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2020 11:35am
Blah blah blah. Same shit, different post. By the way, you couldn’t win my local +30 class. “Canadian pro”, AKA mid pack B rider.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
7/9/2020 11:34am
motofool wrote:

bultokid wrote:
Smoking ride.....I'd buy one in a heartbeat even though I am a 2 stroke guy, I see plenty of RMZ's smoking dudes on their brand new...
Smoking ride.....I'd buy one in a heartbeat even though I am a 2 stroke guy, I see plenty of RMZ's smoking dudes on their brand new 2020's with $1200 exhaust
That is a damn fine motorcycle. Well done, Sir........, job well done. How could anybody argue with that?
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
7/9/2020 11:38am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2020 12:03pm
Year - 2014
Location - Toronto SX
Rider - James Stewart
Bike - RMZ450

My opinion - Unlikely a current rider today on a 2020 bike would have beat him that night.

I've watched this race countless times and never get tired of it.

Hope ya all enjoy the refresher....
https://youtu.be/Yl08BO2GBoQ
Motox627!
7/9/2020 11:39am
motofool wrote:

Super clean! nice ride man!

My 2 cents on Suzuki. I have been a Honda guy since i started riding. Had a few Yamaha's due to which dealerships i worked at as a kid, but always ended up back on red. A few weeks ago before i broke my ankle, i rode my buddies RMZ450, i think its a 17 or 18 and holy shit was i impressed. Handled amazing and had plenty of power. My 2nd thought (after why have i never tried yellow) was why do these things get bashed so much? Because they haven't changed much over the years? shits not broke, no need to sink a ton of money into "fixing it"....
MXVet261
Fantasy
4078th
7/9/2020 11:53am
Boomslang wrote:
Year - 2014 Location - Toronto SX Rider - James Stewart Bike - RMZ450 My opinion - Unlikely a current rider today on a 2020 bike...
Year - 2014
Location - Toronto SX
Rider - James Stewart
Bike - RMZ450

My opinion - Unlikely a current rider today on a 2020 bike would have beat him that night.

I've watched this race countless times and never get tired of it.

Hope ya all enjoy the refresher....
https://youtu.be/Yl08BO2GBoQ
C'mon man, no way....

If Roczen was there on a factory KTM he would have won.....OH WAIT...
If Dungey or RV were racing they would have beat Stew.....OH WAIT...
If Barcia wasn't on that junk pig Yamaha he would have won....OH WAIT...

I know.....TOMAC!!! Tomac wasn't there!

LOL
7/9/2020 11:54am
You guys have to understand where all the Suzuki hate comes from...you need to realize it's a very sensitive topic for all other brands. They are still bitter from 2006 when the Suzuki (fastest bike in history) lapped the entire field. Every color was lapped, even the blue pig that excels in the mud. People will never get over this butt hurt of being lapped, and the record will never be beaten. The yellow bike has the top spot forever, and it didn't even need a 5th gear to do so:

Year - 2006
Location - Millville
Rider - The GOAT
Bike - RMZ450

RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/9/2020 11:57am
When are they releasing that big fat n heavy machine. I'm curious to see if the new decade will bring an update. Maybe some new graphics...

Ray_MXS wrote:
Since you doesn't seem very interested in buying one, why the F do you care? You just wanna spread your toxic behavior around and believe it...
Since you doesn't seem very interested in buying one, why the F do you care?

You just wanna spread your toxic behavior around and believe it or not, we really don't want it. Go piss on your neighbors lawn if you have a bad day.
This thread has made my day. No reason to start with the neighbor guy. He’s awesome! Has a 10year old kid who was born the same time Suzuki released their last update Woohoo
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
7/9/2020 12:25pm
MXVet261 wrote:
C'mon man, no way.... If Roczen was there on a factory KTM he would have won.....OH WAIT... If Dungey or RV were racing they would have...
C'mon man, no way....

If Roczen was there on a factory KTM he would have won.....OH WAIT...
If Dungey or RV were racing they would have beat Stew.....OH WAIT...
If Barcia wasn't on that junk pig Yamaha he would have won....OH WAIT...

I know.....TOMAC!!! Tomac wasn't there!

LOL
Sure would be interesting to see the new generation compete against Stew that night.

The point i was trying to make though is the RMZ's aren't too bad. You can shave weight and spend some loot on the bike to make suit your requirements but one issue will remain.....that effing kick start.

Post a reply to: 2025 RMZ450

The Latest