Anyone going to Aus-x open?

Mace-x
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2018 6:51pm
Hi guys, my name is Mauricio and i´m from chile, i´ve wanted to see a supercross race all my life and i might be able this year at Australia, i´m so excited!

Still need to get my visa approved, waiting for that, should be 15 more days and then i gotta buy the plane tickets, then hopefully i will be able to catch some race tickets and be able to get there, cant wait for it and maybe, get to see Chad Reed, cant wait guys!

Already met one of my heroes, still missing RC4 and CR22

So who´s going?
Maybe we can go and grab some beers after the show, cheers!
|
Bearuno
8/1/2018 2:06am
It sure as hell isn't a real SX track - just keep that in mind.

More like an AX track.

If you expect the 'big' version of a small, vicious little Motorcycle track, where you can sit in (relative) comfort, you'll be very disappointed.
8/1/2018 2:35am
Yes, its a fantastic night in here Australia, unless you have seen a real SX in USA, then you will be real disappointed.
420sendit
8/1/2018 3:06am
I went 2 years ago, was a great time was really good racing. Will agree with the earlier comment that the track is more like a AX track than a American SX track however overall the racing and atmosphere was a great experience
8/1/2018 4:58pm
went last 3 years, wont go this year even with Barcia. Track layout doesn't offer much entertainment

The Shop

haydos25
Fantasy
3356th
8/1/2018 5:58pm
68 wrote:
went last 3 years, wont go this year even with Barcia. Track layout doesn't offer much entertainment

Famous last words.

I thought it was pretty entertaining every year. Reed and Webb taking it to the last corner one year. The 3 leaders going down in the one corner, Marmont landing on the podium in another. Mellross blowing a bike up 2 laps from the title. Anderson coming from down in the first corner all the way back to a podium.

Pretty drama filled in my opinion, but to each his own.
8/1/2018 6:51pm
I would check tickets availability first. Was getting slim for decent seating when I bought some about a month ago.And also the price. Over $300 for good seats

Post a reply to: Anyone going to Aus-x open?

The Latest