btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
FLmxer FLmxer
7/7/2017 10:01 AM

I just recieved a text saying they may sell out so i want to buy my tickets and considering the $400 tickets. We are going Saturday and Sunday and wanted to see if anyone had done these vip tickets. We won't have many chances to see a gp and want to get the full experience. Also i usually stay at my buddies ranch on 200 acres when i used to race there for many years but have not talked to him in awhile, where is a nice hotel around there?

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

Swann Swann
7/7/2017 10:11 AM

VIP tickets are worth every penny - shade, tent seating, bathrooms, beer, food. Just bring butt pads for the seats.

Hotels: http://www.unlimitedsportsmx.com/hotels/

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
7/7/2017 10:11 AM

1) $400 per ticket? Does that come with fried chicken and waffles and champagne?

2) that race is gonna be awesome!

3) track down your buddy and send him some flowers and chocolates and ask for his forgiveness for not staying in touch, then ask him for a room, OR take your wife to a Bed and Breakfast up there in Ocala or Gainesville. There's some really nice ones up there. Your wife will think your the man all the way to next years race!

Harry Backmon Harry Backmon
7/7/2017 10:20 AM

Wife and I are considering the same tickets. Swannbro makes it sound good. We only live 50 miles from there, so hotel not needed.

motosurf motosurf
7/7/2017 11:09 AM

400 bucks?! Yea, definitely a good deal....

KirkChandler KirkChandler
7/7/2017 12:02 PM

A motocross race selling out? laughing laughing laughing

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
7/7/2017 12:30 PM
KirkChandler wrote:

A motocross race selling ...more

The stands only hold 150 people.......... smile

endo endo
7/7/2017 1:20 PM

We are camping at the track for the whole damn thing. Gotz the RV so we don't need no stinkin' VIP tickets. See everybody there!!

7/7/2017 1:22 PM
endo wrote:

We are camping at the ...more

Hey endbro, they got full hookups there?

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
7/7/2017 1:30 PM

It will be worth seeing the Stewart's go up against the Euros

USA USA
7/7/2017 2:01 PM
kkawboy14 wrote:

1) $400 per ticket? Does ...more

The GP VIP package usually does include lunch and beverages.

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

cameron96 cameron96
7/7/2017 2:02 PM

It's only fun coupons. Enjoy!

Aryen Aryen
7/7/2017 2:28 PM

Why VIP?? It's a MX event! Buy a beer and a damn hotdog and you're good for the weekend. 100 bucks each.

endo endo
7/7/2017 2:32 PM
endo wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Hey endbro, they got full ...more

They had a limited number, not sure if they are gone though. I would check real quick!

Falcon Falcon
7/7/2017 2:38 PM

OP, are you referring to the VIP tickets selling out, or the event tickets? Because I really can't imagine an American promoter (or Luongo, for that matter) turning down your money at the gate.

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/7/2017 3:03 PM
endo wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

endo wrote:

They had a limited number, ...more

Full hookups are sold out! I'm happy for Gatorback. We will purchase the VIP package. Florida is about to show MX Sports how much we miss having a Nat.

FLmxer FLmxer
7/7/2017 3:09 PM
endo wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

endo wrote:

They had a limited number, ...more

Yea hook ups are few and usually a lotto system but for this event im sure there is none available.

I have stood, sat and slept all over that property over the 30 years racing there. I just wanted to maybe splurge it out and see what the top ticket really included. So many great (and bad) memories there. That track changed how i walk these days and i have a lot of my greatest racing moments there too so I love that place and want the best experience for my wife for two days as well. Its been a few years for her but she loves it, we were also all over from top to bottom at Colorado too and had a blast but my ankles are pretty bad sometimes. Thanks for the replys. Its going to be excellent. I have been following the gp's my whole life and respect the hell out of those guys.

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
7/7/2017 4:34 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

Wife and I are considering ...more

Party at Harrybro's place?

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/7/2017 4:36 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Party at Harrybro's place? ...more

Absolutely. Any Vitalbros that want to show up, just let me know. We will take good care of you.

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
7/7/2017 4:47 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Absolutely. Any Vitalbros ...more

What about our pal Tamir? LOL

endo endo
7/7/2017 4:55 PM
Photo

I'll be the one with the hat.
7/7/2017 5:14 PM
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Absolutely. Any Vitalbros ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

What about our pal Tamir? ...more

Pretty sure he's a figment of his own imagination. smile

Yes, much ty

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
7/7/2017 5:51 PM
endo wrote:

I'll be the one with ...more

Only thing missing is beer can holders on each side.

Photo

Xeno Xeno
7/7/2017 6:40 PM

How much is a Sunday general admission ticket? I think I paid $50 at the gate for the GP at Glen Helen back in 2011.

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

ge217 ge217
7/9/2017 6:23 AM
KirkChandler wrote:

A motocross race selling ...more

kkawboy14 wrote:

The stands only hold 150 ...more

What stands? They dont have any stands. Fire marshal won't let them keeps stand on the property, only on races they can have stands brought in. The ones the do bring in that sit behind the starting gate only old around 100 people..

Instagram @ge217

7/9/2017 8:00 AM

OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday.

Any Vital bros in the area may show up at Harry's place for a pre-party on Saturday. Yes, there will be plenty of smoked meats, gator tail, swimming and general buffoonery, monkeyshines, hi-jinks, skylarking, etc. .If you decide to jump off the roof into the pool, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, if you miss the pool and go over the fence into the swamp you agree I cannot be held responsible for cottonmouth strikes or damages caused by gators.

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
7/9/2017 8:12 AM

I'm gonna shoot to be there!

7/9/2017 8:14 AM
kkawboy14 wrote:

I'm gonna shoot to be ...more

Come on kkawbro!

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
7/9/2017 8:15 AM
kkawboy14 wrote:

I'm gonna shoot to be ...more

Harry Backmon wrote:

Come on kkawbro!

You betta kno it!

7/9/2017 8:18 AM

Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you want to come to the RV park we will be living in while our new house is built. That park is pretty nice and does have a big pool and a very nice lake to swim in. There are no gators in the lake, so you won't have to be concerned about getting your face chewed off.

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry