Jett Lawrence

Trae_Arnold
Does anyone have the clip of Jett Lawerence swearing on the podium at Lorretta’s after his bike broke down? Post it here, can’t find it but heard it’s hilarious 🤣
|
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/10/2019 2:54am
thats heart, and respect,

bike stops, wont start on the electric start, trys to bump start it, and then does not throw it down, he pushes it back,

you cant handle that any better, well done kid,
Dougy1
8/10/2019 3:53am
NVA57 wrote:
https://youtu.be/x5cFXeYYXFg

It's barely swearing.
Wow. Another Aussie guy mentioned on this site even before Jett and his brother were leaving to Europe he predicted big things from both the Lawrence brothers especially Jett.. great premonition..
That’s my first time watching him actually on video ... what an incredible style.. Weege was gushing on his pod the other day and now I know why, so fluent and easy to watch.
There’s something about his posture as well, with such a nice straight back and using his legs so much..
Without that bike malfunction he was in cruise control on his way to victory or at least looked like it..
I find it hard to believe with that style, he would have to be good at SX as well at least within a few years.
He will be a Supercross and outdoor champion.
As some guys on here love to say and now me. ... “stampit”

The Shop

Question
8/10/2019 4:52am
NVA57 wrote:

It's barely swearing.

At 3.16-3.17, the way he jumped from a rut in a turn, great skills !!!

Also, he felt embarassed about the podium interview, he apologies in the video "one lap: Jett Lawrence on Unadilla".

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/One-Lap-Jett-Lawrence-on-Unadil…

I will be rooting for him for sure !
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/10/2019 5:07am
Question wrote:
At 3.16-3.17, the way he jumped from a rut in a turn, great skills !!! Also, he felt embarassed about the podium interview, he apologies in...

At 3.16-3.17, the way he jumped from a rut in a turn, great skills !!!

Also, he felt embarassed about the podium interview, he apologies in the video "one lap: Jett Lawrence on Unadilla".

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/One-Lap-Jett-Lawrence-on-Unadil…

I will be rooting for him for sure !
Yeah I saw that too, that was awesome. He did that at 2:36 as well. So not only one time by chance
block75
8/10/2019 5:19am
NVA57 wrote:

It's barely swearing.
Dougy1 wrote:
Wow. Another Aussie guy mentioned on this site even before Jett and his brother were leaving to Europe he predicted big things from both the Lawrence...
Wow. Another Aussie guy mentioned on this site even before Jett and his brother were leaving to Europe he predicted big things from both the Lawrence brothers especially Jett.. great premonition..
That’s my first time watching him actually on video ... what an incredible style.. Weege was gushing on his pod the other day and now I know why, so fluent and easy to watch.
There’s something about his posture as well, with such a nice straight back and using his legs so much..
Without that bike malfunction he was in cruise control on his way to victory or at least looked like it..
I find it hard to believe with that style, he would have to be good at SX as well at least within a few years.

Pretty sure that was old_mate who is Greg Moss and he did a bit of work with them before they headed to Europe. He has said for a long time that these 2 boys will be the next big things to come out of Aus in MX world
Sluggo77
8/10/2019 8:35am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2019 8:36am
NVA57 wrote:

It's barely swearing.
Dougy1 wrote:
Wow. Another Aussie guy mentioned on this site even before Jett and his brother were leaving to Europe he predicted big things from both the Lawrence...

I noticed his posture as well, reminds me a lot of JS7. Not a lot of wasted upper-body movement while relying on his legs to control the bike. Very smooth....
mrs_piggy
1/15/2020 11:44am
I wish people could tame their boners for this guy. His heat in St Louis was lousy - he was at fault for the crash with Koga.
mb60
1/15/2020 11:49am
I could see this kid on a 450 at 18 doing quite well.
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
1/15/2020 12:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2020 12:07pm
If you're judging a guys skill on his heat race then I bet you're an even bigger Marty fan than Matthes.
loftyair
1/15/2020 12:21pm
He just might be the next 'chosen one'.
1/15/2020 12:32pm
mrs_piggy wrote:
I wish people could tame their boners for this guy. His heat in St Louis was lousy - he was at fault for the crash with...
I wish people could tame their boners for this guy. His heat in St Louis was lousy - he was at fault for the crash with Koga.
rookies make mistakes ... simple , it was his second SX race .. youre tough dude

enjoy the talent of this kid as he has a lot and that must be pretty obvious for any fan
hamncheeze
1/15/2020 4:14pm
mrs_piggy wrote:
I wish people could tame their boners for this guy. His heat in St Louis was lousy - he was at fault for the crash with...
Well, in the main his talent was on full display. I don't think he's at the same point of AC as a rookie, but he's had a LOT less time on a SX track comparatively. I mean, go back and watch Roczen at A1 in 2011 and he was a bit sketchy too but his talent was undeniable. Same with Jett. I'm in, I think he has a very very bright future (with the obvious disclaimer: "if he can avoid big injuries")
1/15/2020 5:18pm
I was at the podium at Loretta’s....sayin kicked ass....that was totally appropriate for what happened. Wasn’t hilarious at all? He was serious, professional and held it together. He was on rails. Heck all his interviews were class act !!
1/15/2020 5:51pm
I didn't hear anything wrong in the interview. A Donkey is a donkey. Excuse me if I'm not always politically correct. Jett is a great up and coming rider for the sport of Supercross & Motocross.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/16/2020 1:34pm
mrs_piggy wrote:
If you can pull a holeshot in the main from the way outside then a 9th in the heat is good enough
jemcee
1/16/2020 6:42pm
what do you consider swearing? LaughingLaughingLaughing
Deja New wrote:
C u next Tuesday would be a bombshell Woohoo
I'm pretty glad I wasn't getting interviewed at 15-16 years old.. I was using swear words as punctuation back then haha
1/16/2020 6:51pm
what do you consider swearing? LaughingLaughingLaughing
Deja New wrote:
C u next Tuesday would be a bombshell Woohoo
jemcee wrote:
I'm pretty glad I wasn't getting interviewed at 15-16 years old.. I was using swear words as punctuation back then haha
Still do now!
Momus
1/16/2020 7:32pm
mrs_piggy wrote:
The team basically said the Koga incident was 2 independant, unconnected crashes in close proximity.
FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
1/16/2020 7:35pm
Mugeneco wrote:
rookies make mistakes ... simple , it was his second SX race .. youre tough dude enjoy the talent of this kid as he has a...
rookies make mistakes ... simple , it was his second SX race .. youre tough dude

enjoy the talent of this kid as he has a lot and that must be pretty obvious for any fan
Mistakes happen but he needs to own up to that one. Koga was running 5th and looked to qualify handily for his 1st ever main until Jett came along and wrecked them both. Koga came out on the worse end of it and appeared to have a broken or sprained wrist or hand and didn't show up for the LCQ. If the roles were reversed and Koga wrecked Jett like that people would be screaming bloody murder.
Mr. Afterbar
1/16/2020 8:12pm
FGR01 wrote:
Mistakes happen but he needs to own up to that one. Koga was running 5th and looked to qualify handily for his 1st ever main until...
Mistakes happen but he needs to own up to that one. Koga was running 5th and looked to qualify handily for his 1st ever main until Jett came along and wrecked them both. Koga came out on the worse end of it and appeared to have a broken or sprained wrist or hand and didn't show up for the LCQ. If the roles were reversed and Koga wrecked Jett like that people would be screaming bloody murder.
Totally agree. His riding was great in the main, but his move in the heat caused injury to a competitor. Bummed for Koga.
Mr. Afterbar
1/16/2020 8:13pm
Momus wrote:
The team basically said the Koga incident was 2 independant, unconnected crashes in close proximity.
That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here all week.
1/16/2020 10:35pm
having just listened to the pulp show, he kinda came across as a bit of a douche, although i guess reed was the same and went on to do great things..
1/17/2020 8:08am
"race craft" is not a natural skill; it takes time to learn how to best approach a pass, where to pass, when to pass. Timing and area wise, wasn't his best option. Hopefully with Dungey there he got a bit of a talk to and can learn from it. Kid has insane talent, and yes a little bit like Reed, a goofball with extreme confidence (said in another interview he was aiming for wins this year, so why not?).
hamncheeze
1/17/2020 11:13am
jemcee wrote:
For sure. It takes some maturing to get to where you can preparate for an interview and give outstandable responses.Laughing
RonJon
1/17/2020 11:50am
cablecable wrote:
having just listened to the pulp show, he kinda came across as a bit of a douche, although i guess reed was the same and went...
having just listened to the pulp show, he kinda came across as a bit of a douche, although i guess reed was the same and went on to do great things..
I bet none of you seppos sounded like douche's at 16 either.
mrs_piggy
1/22/2020 3:16pm
RonJon wrote:
I bet none of you seppos sounded like douche's at 16 either.
I definitely sounded like a douche at 16. I still do at 53! Jett has phenomenal talent. I don't like all the hate Fernandez is getting. His pass of Jett was fine. The Craig one was bad.

Post a reply to: Jett Lawrence

The Latest