Motocross related places to visit

mxBryan
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 1:30pm
Hey guys.

I'm busy planning my 2016 USA trip/holiday and just like this years trip i'd like to spend the last days on everything that's motocross related !
This year i visited Glen Helen, Chaparral motorsports and Pro Circuit !
I know lots of factory teams and their race shops are located in the area of San Bernardino, Corona.. But is it possible to visit the shops and have a look around or have a tour ?
I see lots of tours on youtube but i guess these are people who are exclusively invited ?

If you guys know any places that are motocross related and possible to visit that i should see. I'd love to hear !
The plan is to stay the last 2 days of the 2016 holiday in and around San Bernardino, Corona.
List so far is: Glen Helen, Chaparral, PC, Troy Lee Design

Cheers,
Bryan
|
ktmdan
2/8/2019 9:39am
I was just looking up the same thing. I'm in Anaheim on vacation right now and I have the day off while my gf and her family go to Disneyland. I was planning to drive over to pro circuit but I really don't know if I'm even allowed in...
I plan to go to the vans skate park in Orange today before going to pro circuit. I skated at Venice beach yesterday.
Any suggestions on what other trouble I can get into near Anaheim??
HD1200
2/8/2019 10:19am
It took nearly 4 years for someone to finally reply to this, lol
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/8/2019 10:22am
HD1200 wrote:
It took nearly 4 years for someone to finally reply to this, lol
LaughingLaughing

The Shop

Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
2/8/2019 10:34am
Haha, yeah, not sure hes still looking for this info anymore.
GregDVT
2/8/2019 11:52am
Troy lee and pro circuit are next to each other, chapparral is a sweet place to visit and 20 min from Glen Helen. Fasthouse warehouse has some cool memorabilia and old bikes, but the cloths are pretty expensive. The Moto stuff was cool when I visited Cali this summer but my favorite place was Ventura for the beach, fish, and food.
mxBryan
2/8/2019 12:06pm
Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol Laughing
Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at Bills Pipes by Bill himself ! He told me some great stories about the suzuki days with Pastrana and Roger Decoster.
In 2017 i raced the day in the dirt at Glen Helen and visited the FASTHOUSE warehouse which was an great experience aswell !
I always enjoy my vacations to the USA ! California and Las Vegas offcourse hahaha Whistling

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/8/2019 12:08pm
mxBryan wrote:
Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol :laugh: Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at...
Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol Laughing
Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at Bills Pipes by Bill himself ! He told me some great stories about the suzuki days with Pastrana and Roger Decoster.
In 2017 i raced the day in the dirt at Glen Helen and visited the FASTHOUSE warehouse which was an great experience aswell !
I always enjoy my vacations to the USA ! California and Las Vegas offcourse hahaha Whistling

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our Vital brothers from across the pond!
ktmdan
2/8/2019 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 1:16pm
Aw crap, just realized how old this thread was.. just finished visiting TLD and pro circuit. PC was pretty unreal. So many championship bikes in there. Eating at a brewery down the street from TLD now ??

mxBryan
2/8/2019 1:24pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our...
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our Vital brothers from across the pond!
I’m not sure about 2019 yet where i will go to on vacation. I was thinking of visiting the east coast, Miami all the way up to NY and visit some moto friends up there.
I will definitely return to California some day, been there 3 times now.
I’ll keep you to that for sure ! Where are you located in SoCal ?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/8/2019 1:30pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our...
mxBryan wrote:
I’m not sure about 2019 yet where i will go to on vacation. I was thinking of visiting the east coast, Miami all the way up...
I’m not sure about 2019 yet where i will go to on vacation. I was thinking of visiting the east coast, Miami all the way up to NY and visit some moto friends up there.
I will definitely return to California some day, been there 3 times now.
I’ll keep you to that for sure ! Where are you located in SoCal ?
Oh nice! East coast is pretty cool. Not a fan of the humidity, but it's definitely different than the west coast.

I'm up near Fasthouse.
mxBryan
2/8/2019 1:30pm
ktmdan wrote:
Aw crap, just realized how old this thread was.. just finished visiting TLD and pro circuit. PC was pretty unreal. So many championship bikes in there...
Aw crap, just realized how old this thread was.. just finished visiting TLD and pro circuit. PC was pretty unreal. So many championship bikes in there. Eating at a brewery down the street from TLD now ??

Nice ! Makes me want to take a flight to LAX right now Grinning
Did you try to visit Bills Pipes ? It’s next to Pro Circuit.

Post a reply to: Motocross related places to visit

The Latest