Pure: Dean Wilson (Shift MX)

GD2
Fantasy
1081st
Edited Date/Time 11/10/2017 9:50am
|
tcallahan707
11/8/2017 5:03pm
It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
11/8/2017 5:07pm
So classy, love it.
aeffertz
11/8/2017 5:08pm
I think Deano might have the cleanest look all year with that bike/gear setup. Cool!
Lunch_Box
11/8/2017 5:11pm
Fox athlete head to toe. Nice look for Deano.

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
11/8/2017 5:11pm
Well done video by Fox! Ironic that you have to watch an ad before you watch the ad!

I like Deano’s look too!
Premix
11/8/2017 5:42pm
So clean and professional looking. Happy for Dean.
system
11/8/2017 5:44pm
Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.
11/8/2017 5:51pm
I was hoping he would be able to pick his own boots helmet and goggles but $$ is good for dean.

Will he get the LE gear they had designed up for Kenny?
Cygrace74
11/8/2017 5:58pm
I was hoping he would be able to pick his own boots helmet and goggles but $$ is good for dean. Will he get the LE...
I was hoping he would be able to pick his own boots helmet and goggles but $$ is good for dean.

Will he get the LE gear they had designed up for Kenny?
Roczen doesn't have his own set, but with this Navy/Gold gear they're also selling Shirts with the 94 logo and saying "Ride Again" but the gear has nothing to do with Roczen he just wears it.
11/8/2017 5:58pm
Shift needs to drop Deano all denim Canadian Tuxedo LE gear at whatever round has the "vintage night" theme this year...
mxb2
11/8/2017 6:07pm
system wrote:
Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.
Yea, those dam sponsors. How dare they.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
11/8/2017 6:54pm
I gotta say that he brought a lot of attention to O’Neal this past year, he has a strong instagram game
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
11/8/2017 7:49pm
Anyone know where this was filmed?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
11/8/2017 8:22pm
Myke wrote:
Anyone know where this was filmed?
Drax in North Yorkshire?
Motoxdoc
11/8/2017 10:35pm Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 10:36pm
It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me...
It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.
Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!Huh .....or is Shift owned by Fox?
11/8/2017 10:47pm
It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me...
Motoxdoc wrote:
Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!:huh:.....or is Shift owned...
Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!Huh .....or is Shift owned by Fox?
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not so I'm probably making myself look stupid but yeah Shift is owned by Fox.
Sully
11/8/2017 10:55pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!:huh:.....or is Shift owned...
Fox has owned Shift for a few years.

If they actually hold races on that track, all of those rocks look like a pretty damn good incentive to get out front and stay there.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
11/8/2017 11:06pm
So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.
jbrown15
11/8/2017 11:32pm
So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear...
So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.
Shift helmets are basically Fox V1 helmets. At least they were the last time i checked. Although come to think of it I think they did release some new helmet designs but I don't think they are comparable to V3's.
r.sal923
11/9/2017 6:19am
system wrote:
I would rather have a big ugly star on the side of my helmet, then no star and big ugly bill to pay to race.
mxb2
11/9/2017 6:20am
system wrote:
r.sal923 wrote:
I would rather have a big ugly star on the side of my helmet, then no star and big ugly bill to pay to race.
Exactly.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
11/9/2017 6:55am
Found it [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/08/224110/s1200_wilson.jpg[/img]
Found it

Hahaha!

Love that he has a personality man.
Cygrace74
11/9/2017 8:15am
So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear...

jbrown15 wrote:
Shift helmets are basically Fox V1 helmets. At least they were the last time i checked. Although come to think of it I think they did...
Shift helmets are basically Fox V1 helmets. At least they were the last time i checked. Although come to think of it I think they did release some new helmet designs but I don't think they are comparable to V3's.
Shift does have there own helmet now thats somewhere around the level of a V2 in quality and price.
Lunch_Box
11/9/2017 10:38am

Just like why he is wearing Fox Instinct boots and not the new shift ones. The Shift boots and helmet are more designed to be entry level products like the Fox V2 and 180 boots.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
11/9/2017 11:03am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Sully wrote:
Fox has owned Shift for a few years. If they actually hold races on that track, all of those rocks look like a pretty damn good...
Fox has owned Shift for a few years.

If they actually hold races on that track, all of those rocks look like a pretty damn good incentive to get out front and stay there.
Fox has always owned Shift. Cool
They (Fox) created the brand to be their "hardcore" brand back when freestyle was gaining popularity. Having two brands allowed them to venture out into more radical designs without diluting the Fox head brand or alienating straight-laced customers.
11/9/2017 12:08pm
The video was shot a couple of miles from where i live (tommy searles track) and he was riding it before the mxon so that has been kept quite for a while

Post a reply to: Pure: Dean Wilson (Shift MX)

The Latest