Ralph’s on air breaking news..

Villo2fan
Not sure if this was brought up. Sorry if it’s a repost. You think he upset anyone in the Forkner camp by dropping the torn acl bomb? Sounds like Mitch didn’t want to confirm it. Kawasaki hasn’t put out anything. Ralph seemed awfully gun ho and could hear the excitement is his voice over the “breaking news”

Just to clarify. I’m not complaining. As a fan in a tight lipped sport, I like hearing the news
|
gnarwhip
4/14/2019 9:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2019 9:15pm
Ralph isn’t very good

The Shop

moto726
4/14/2019 9:42pm
Bruce Stjernstrom from Kawi actually broke the news during Guy B’s pre race video from Denver, so I’m assuming it was sharable info when Mitch told Ralph.
Premixed112
4/14/2019 11:07pm
You're bitching about him actually sharing valuable information?? This is what we want from the guys in the booth!
Villo2fan
4/15/2019 12:16am
You're bitching about him actually sharing valuable information?? This is what we want from the guys in the booth!
Try reading the entire post next time.
kb228
4/15/2019 2:58am
AC also accidentally dropped the bomb as well on forkners knee
pkiczuk
4/15/2019 3:21am
I was wondering about this too, during the interview Mitch seemed to side step the extent of the injuries, and when Ralph said that i was surprised because I hadn't seen anything confirmed.

Was also surprised to hear him mention the outdoors as said above, i know they usually avoid that on air
motomike137
4/15/2019 3:35am
Pffft, RC never let a torn ACL stop him from winning as he repeatedly reminded us Wink
4/15/2019 4:07am
My gf and I both laughed when Ralph stated that Dylan had a good recipe for cooking speed this season
walleyeguy
4/15/2019 4:56am
I personally think he does a good job but nobody wants to bring up the breaking news about the "Rockstar KTM" team that he mentioned? I can't remember if it was Deano or Zach but it was one of them that now rides a Rockstar KTM.
Jimmy638
4/15/2019 8:03am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2019 8:05am
I think Mitch can handle it. SLAPAHO brought this in the LARRY thread

Nesc39 wrote:

How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador for motocross.

If a random guy smashes mailboxes with a bat, baseball players arent worried that people are gonna hate baseball.
In other recreational sports we would never judge the actions of one person to represent everyone else in that sport so why are motorcycles any different.

Larry is just a random guy on a motorcycle being a Moron. He has nothing to do with us or our sport so why do we pay him any attention

SLAPAHO;
whoa hey, i saw your post on forkner's instagram.. small world.

sorry if its been posted already, i might have missed it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-HdsPAhxl/?hl=en

nesc39
Roczen rips his toe apart and races next moto, reed races with a separated shoulder, pastrana and Webb race with broken wrists, stew crashes at mach5 every week and lines up, Carmichael gets tossed like ragdoll at runs back to his bike. They are champions because they are tough. You handing off your bike so you could stop drop and roll like Taylor Swift on Fire was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in motocross

mitchcpayton
@nesc39 shut the fuck up. Nobody’s going to say that about any of my riders. If I thought he was ok he would have rode. I care about him more than the rest of you assholes. Blame me, not him, for him not riding. Come talk to me face to face.
GuyB
Fantasy
1119th
4/15/2019 9:16am
Jimmy638 wrote:
15:38*
Thanks...that, too. Wink
aeffertz
4/15/2019 9:43am
Jimmy638 wrote:
I think Mitch can handle it. SLAPAHO brought this in the LARRY thread Nesc39 wrote: How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone...
I think Mitch can handle it. SLAPAHO brought this in the LARRY thread

Nesc39 wrote:

How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador for motocross.

If a random guy smashes mailboxes with a bat, baseball players arent worried that people are gonna hate baseball.
In other recreational sports we would never judge the actions of one person to represent everyone else in that sport so why are motorcycles any different.

Larry is just a random guy on a motorcycle being a Moron. He has nothing to do with us or our sport so why do we pay him any attention

SLAPAHO;
whoa hey, i saw your post on forkner's instagram.. small world.

sorry if its been posted already, i might have missed it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-HdsPAhxl/?hl=en

nesc39
Roczen rips his toe apart and races next moto, reed races with a separated shoulder, pastrana and Webb race with broken wrists, stew crashes at mach5 every week and lines up, Carmichael gets tossed like ragdoll at runs back to his bike. They are champions because they are tough. You handing off your bike so you could stop drop and roll like Taylor Swift on Fire was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in motocross

mitchcpayton
@nesc39 shut the fuck up. Nobody’s going to say that about any of my riders. If I thought he was ok he would have rode. I care about him more than the rest of you assholes. Blame me, not him, for him not riding. Come talk to me face to face.
Holy shit, Mitch telling that dude to shut the fuck up made my morning! How lame must you feel after that?

What a jackass, glad Mitch called him out.

Post a reply to: Ralph’s on air breaking news..

The Latest