The death of our sport

Dtat720
3/13/2018 4:56pm
Trash half the classes. Race 8-10 laps. Keep the track open after the last moto for open ride. Peewee guys first when the tracks groomed, 3 laps for 50’s, 5 laps for 65’s, 8 laps for 85’s. 10 laps for everyone else. See who bitches about lack of ride time on race day after that. Probably the same ones who cant hack it for 10 laps on race day.
Indy mxer
3/13/2018 5:09pm
mxtech1 wrote:
Only one way to fix it and that's get rid of all those stupid little niche classes. A B C +30 +40 125 85 Jr/Sr 65...
Only one way to fix it and that's get rid of all those stupid little niche classes.

A
B
C
+30
+40
85 Jr/Sr
50 Jr/Sr
Womens

That's it. Run what ya brung.

If Bro beats you by 30 seconds in 250C, not much is going to change in 450C. You get the point.

Feelings will be hurt. There won't be as many plastic trophies to go around.
Tryhard wrote:
only reply on thread worth reading....
Easy to say that when you don't own a track!
Try it. Let me know how it works out.

I'd love to hear your answer when someone asks "How can I run more than 1 class?" Especially the kids.

Frank
3/13/2018 5:23pm
Health of the industry is the opposite of the health of pro racing. They are 2 separate topics.

Last time I checked the more people that buy their own new bikes, parts and riding gear the better the health of the industry.

The guys that ride weekly and race occasionally for fun are the life blood of the industry. Let's see these companies survive giving product for free to pro's or selling it at cost to LL riders. That would be a ugly p&l statement.

On the pro racing health topic - there will always be 20 guys in the us racing at the top level with or without LL's. Same number as the years before LL's. Its not like we have 20 SX or 40 MX riders on the same lap at the pro level because of the amateur racing structure.

njracer46
3/13/2018 5:37pm
doghouse wrote:
Fuck that. I'll race again when manufacturers quit pushing 10k 4 stroke spaceships. Until then everyone should quit racing and only ride for fun.
So don't buy the latest and greatest, plenty of good deals on new leftover bikes. You can find new left overs for 5-6 grand, kawis and suzukis go for dirt cheap.

The Shop

3/13/2018 5:51pm
As mentioned, the things that are killing rider turnout:

Laps per $. Just paying for gate fees (unsure why racers have to pay gate fees on top of everything else, if it weren't for the racers there would be no event) and then my registration for two classes I'm looking at over $100... On top of the $100+ I just spent in fuel in the truck getting there, food for the day, tear offs etc etc... Now we're looking at a $300+ day for less than 30 laps of racing... For some stupid reason I still go.

The amount of ride time for being there for 12 hours. It really seems like the class of 10 little 50s end up with a 20 minute moto despite them not being anywhere near each other. I understand they are the "future" of the sport, but by the time the last lapper pics his bike up 10 more times and finally gets off the track, the vet guys have been sitting on the gate for 30 minutes.
It would be nice for physical fitness to actually matter beyond a 4 or 5 lap sprint. If you're not able to do 20 minutes at "race pace", you're not really in race shape. It's frustrating to get pulled on for the first 2 laps only to be making huge gains on them as they are gassed on the last lap... A real 15-20 minute moto for A/B and vet classes would be great.

There are way too many duplicate classes, and C class is full of sandbaggers. We have qualifying motos in our 250C classes out here in the maritimes of Canada because we get 50+ riders for that one class... I had recently moved from Ontario and was shocked with how fast "C" class is out here... The top few guys in that class were as fast, sometimes faster than the top B guys... But yet they weren't moved up.

I started to race off road in 2016 as I started to trail ride with some guys for fun... $40, Nearly 2 hours of racing, endurance and fitness is a huge help. Less chances of the big injuries as it's more about the skill than it is about being forced to huck some big jump you shouldn't be doing. I show up at 10am, hang out for a bit and by 4pm I'm exhausted, truck is loaded up and I'm headed home.
That is why that sport is growing so well.

Bought a brand new 250X at Christmas... Selling my 250F next spring and I doubt I'll buy another straight up MX bike.
3/13/2018 6:01pm
Dan541 wrote:
I hate to say it, but money is an issue, plus race day schedules. I looked at getting in to racing here in Atlantic Canada (grew...
I hate to say it, but money is an issue, plus race day schedules.

I looked at getting in to racing here in Atlantic Canada (grew up trail riding, never raced), but once I look at everything, it didn't make sense. Schedules were a big part of it. For a beginner like me, I have an 8 minute practice early morning, 8min+1 lap race at like 1pm, then another 8min+1 lap race around like 4 or 5pm. So I basically get 30 mins of racing. Most races are many hours drive away, so I basically have to set aside a weekend to go race 30 mins ? Count all the fuel/travel costs, on top of getting a bike to race, it just seems stupid. I have a KDX for trail riding, which I am keeping regardless, so I'd have to spend probably 3-4k for another decent bike, plus getting it ready, plus parts (let's face it, I will crash and break something at some point), plus travel for let's say 4-5 races a year (if I could make that many), that's a lot of money for 1 hobby. I have many other hobbies, and when I looked at it, trying to race would basically have to be my only hobby, and as much as I love it, it's not worth it.

I realize not everyone is in this boat, but for someone looking to get into it, who doesn't live close to many tracks, it almost has to be all or nothing. If they had it scheduled to where I could show up, practice, race and be done by like 1pm, I probably would of gone for it, but having so many classes, so spread out, that was the nail in the coffin for me.
Look in to New Brunswick Dirt Riders Association or Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association if you want to get in to our hare scrambles. Your membership with either association is good for both. Races are fairly often, and we all get together to ride almost weekly or more.

Our MX series is hard on travelling... 4+ hours of traveling for a "regional" series is a lot, and unless you live in a central area you do lots of driving.
Dtat720
3/13/2018 6:02pm
As mentioned, the things that are killing rider turnout: Laps per $. Just paying for gate fees (unsure why racers have to pay gate fees on...

Laps per $. Just paying for gate fees (unsure why racers have to pay gate fees on top of everything else, if it weren't for the racers there would be no event) and then my registration for two classes I'm looking at over $100... On top of the $100+ I just spent in fuel in the truck getting there, food for the day, tear offs etc etc... Now we're looking at a $300+ day for less than 30 laps of racing... For some stupid reason I still go.

The amount of ride time for being there for 12 hours. It really seems like the class of 10 little 50s end up with a 20 minute moto despite them not being anywhere near each other. I understand they are the "future" of the sport, but by the time the last lapper pics his bike up 10 more times and finally gets off the track, the vet guys have been sitting on the gate for 30 minutes.
It would be nice for physical fitness to actually matter beyond a 4 or 5 lap sprint. If you're not able to do 20 minutes at "race pace", you're not really in race shape. It's frustrating to get pulled on for the first 2 laps only to be making huge gains on them as they are gassed on the last lap... A real 15-20 minute moto for A/B and vet classes would be great.

There are way too many duplicate classes, and C class is full of sandbaggers. We have qualifying motos in our 250C classes out here in the maritimes of Canada because we get 50+ riders for that one class... I had recently moved from Ontario and was shocked with how fast "C" class is out here... The top few guys in that class were as fast, sometimes faster than the top B guys... But yet they weren't moved up.

I started to race off road in 2016 as I started to trail ride with some guys for fun... $40, Nearly 2 hours of racing, endurance and fitness is a huge help. Less chances of the big injuries as it's more about the skill than it is about being forced to huck some big jump you shouldn't be doing. I show up at 10am, hang out for a bit and by 4pm I'm exhausted, truck is loaded up and I'm headed home.

Bought a brand new 250X at Christmas... Selling my 250F next spring and I doubt I'll buy another straight up MX bike.
Im in the Meridian Motorcycle Association. Its in Meridian, MS. The city donated 880 acres to the assoc. has extensive trail networks all over the land, campground area as well and a massive sand pit for kids to learn to ride and for us to play in. Open 7 days a week 365 days a year. Membership costs $25. Once. I pay $25 once a year and ride as much as i want, rain or shine.
oceantrav
3/13/2018 6:04pm
Why is everyone adding the cost of food for the day into the cost of racing? Y’all wouldn’t eat food if you weren’t racing??

And got to factor in the cost of what other gay shit you’d be doing on a Sunday if not riding, sure you’d still be spending money
BobKerr
3/13/2018 6:08pm
Pirate421 wrote:
Practice day riding is a much better deal for me. I have a family so I’d rather not sit at the track from 7 in the...
Practice day riding is a much better deal for me. I have a family so I’d rather not sit at the track from 7 in the morning until 5 st night because there are 20 classes racing and then drive 2 hours each way home. Not to mention there are 3-4 series up here that all have their own membership fees or one day fees. So $15 gate fee, $40 per class, $20 translonder fee with $200 cash deposit, $20 day membership. No thanks I’d rather spend $30, get to the track at 10am and ride until 1 and then take my kid to the beach or do something else with my time and my money.
True statement right there, I am with you. Last race I spent $30 per class to get two 4 lap motos, about 6 or so minutes...
True statement right there, I am with you. Last race I spent $30 per class to get two 4 lap motos, about 6 or so minutes of track time. Rather spend the $20 for practice and ride for numerous hours.
This is exactly the way I have always felt about it.
BobPA
3/13/2018 6:18pm
As mentioned, the things that are killing rider turnout: Laps per $. Just paying for gate fees (unsure why racers have to pay gate fees on...

Maybe you need to work on your race pace? Getting passed in the first two laps mean your gotta work on that sprint speed.

Last time I checked it takes skill to huck a jump....
Titan1
3/13/2018 6:23pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
When I'm racing I always make sure I have fresh oil, oil filter, air filter and tires if needed. When racing I always ride harder than...
When I'm racing I always make sure I have fresh oil, oil filter, air filter and tires if needed. When racing I always ride harder than I do during practice. Now I may be going overboard on the maintenance for racing, but I don't want to take that chance. Ever heard the saying "you can't replicate race conditions"? Even though I'm not the fastest guy I do still ride harder during a race vs just out practicing. I also hardly use tear offs when I practice. Growing up, we always made sure everything was fresh for race day and that's the only way I'll do it.
Titan1 wrote:
So you assume that if you don't have fresh tires that will hold you back? Are you making night shows in the nationals or supercross? because...
So you assume that if you don't have fresh tires that will hold you back? Are you making night shows in the nationals or supercross? because if you aren't, then its not a rear tire with 5 hours on it that's slowing you down.

Do you think you ride so much harder during a race that you wear out the oil and oil filter in less than 13 laps such that there is a very real possibility of blowing up your motor on the 14th lap? I seriously doubt it (unless you are Herlings on a sand track anyway). "may be going overboard on the maintenance for racing"??? No, you are definitely going overboard on the maintenance for racing...why not just change your oil and filter on your regular hour based basis? Got two and a half hour on your oil...no need to change it to go race 14 laps. That's just silliness.

With as little as you say you ride (I'm in your same boat by the way...lucky to get out a couple times a month...four kids and a mortgage will do that), and the fact that you say you "aren't the fastest guy"...I'm willing to bet that your first lap or so of you moto you MIGHT ride harder than you do in practice...but after that, whether you think you do or not...you're probably sucking wind, arms are pumped up, heart rate is through the roof, you're holding your breath and not so much riding harder as it's just harder to ride because technique is gone. The reality is...for most riders they don't ride any harder during a race than they do in practice...and even if they do, we're all so slow that even at our "race pace" the 3 hour old oil in our bikes isn't even remotely a risk for any engine damage.

Anyway...my point is...most people go way overboard-you included-when it comes to racing and it unnecessarily makes the price of racing way more than it needs to be (racing is to expensive because you are choosing to make it that way). Used tires aren't slowing you down...and you aren't going to blow up your motor-unless you are Eli Tomac-running 3 hour old oil for your 14 lap race day.

I've got a race in two weeks...my tires on my bike have 20 hours on the front, and 9 hours on the rear (there will be more than that by race day as I should be able to get out one more time before the race)...I'm running those bad boys. I change my oil and oil filter every 3-5 hours race or no race, and I clean my air filter every time my bike goes in the garage (so basically every ride-no additional cost for racing). And those used tires, and used oil won't negatively affect my results at all.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I didn't say I always have new tires for a race and didn't mean to make it sound that way, but I will run my tires...
I didn't say I always have new tires for a race and didn't mean to make it sound that way, but I will run my tires a lot longer for practice than I will for racing. I do notice when my tires get to a certain point, so when it comes to racing I won't race with them past a certain point. Air filter usually gets done every 2 rides, depending on how much I rode. Oil every 3-5 hours just like you, but like I said, growing up we always had fresh oil for race day. I'll run that oil for a little while after if I'm just going to be practicing. It's just the way we've done things since I was a kid and I'm not going to change it anytime soon. I do push harder during a race vs practice, it's just how I've always been. I am able to ride more than just the first lap before getting arm pump or winded. I'll come off the track winded, but no arm pump and my laps times usually stay around the same with one a little faster here and one a little slower here. It happens. I usually get the arm pump out of the way in morning practice, that's just the way it's been since I moved up to big bikes.

To each their own though. We all do things different from others. I've got my way and you've got yours right?
So if you aren’t buying new tires, leave the oil in after the race (but you’d have to change the oil if you did a practice day anyway...so that isn’t an additional cost of racing)...so the extra cost of racing-if I understand you correctly-is your entrance fee and tear-offs?
3/13/2018 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/13/2018 6:39pm
rongi#401 wrote:
So I'm looking up Loretta area results. And I'm seeing 5 rider classes for novice............what happened to the days of 60+ entries? I think once the...
So I'm looking up Loretta area results. And I'm seeing 5 rider classes for novice............what happened to the days of 60+ entries?
I think once the turnouts start to decline like this. It makes people even less likely to show up if your only going to be racing a handful of guys
Maybe it's because those 5 "novices" arent novices at all.

They've chased away all the actual novices from wanting to race Loretta qualifiers.

People vote with their wallets.

I love racing, and I'll stick to racing in other events where Im going up against people of my own skill. No interest in the sandbag nationals.
Racerx930
3/13/2018 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/13/2018 6:43pm
I've owned race tracks for the last 8 years. From what I've notice the rider crowd seems to turn over every time someone advances to a class they are no longer competitive. After all no one wants to get on FB and talk about their 13th place finish in the B class. I've always said the absolute worst thing a motocross track can do is turn their race track into a practice track. I fully admit I will never really understand what makes people race or not race but I throw enough mud against the wall that some of it's going to stick. I know we can have an event with Sat practice and a Sunday race and it will be 2 completely different crowds almost. I won't get on the support your local track high horse, but I don't think most people realize that we offer practice days as a service to our riders, not as a money making opportunity. We pay our bills off our events, and every time I think I've figure out how to get people to show up to our events I try it again and it fails. You definitely have to think outside the box to make it work any more. We ran an indoor mini bike only event a few weeks back and had almost 50 50cc riders show up.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/13/2018 6:51pm
Growing up n a time when we had high school MX teams and racing on 5-6 different days of the week in So Cal I never did get the practice Day appeal. Back then it was all about lining up on a starting line and heading into the first turn with either 10,20 or 30 riders. Regardless if it was 125 beginner or 250 Pro, it was a race and there is no comparison to a ride. As far as being at the track all day it was all part of the experience. Getting up at the crack of dawn, arriving to a muddy track covered in fog, and watching it transform throughout practice to last motos from mud, to loam to hardoack concrete it was all part of the race day experience. The best day of the week was always race day
FARANG
3/13/2018 6:54pm
Practice days have a lot of benefits. More riding for less money, can arrive early and ride for 4 hours and spend the afternoon on the beach, less chance of getting landed on by Brandon at his first race, less waiting around etc.

Nothing beats the buzz of racing though.
Racerx930
3/13/2018 7:20pm
FARANG wrote:
Practice days have a lot of benefits. More riding for less money, can arrive early and ride for 4 hours and spend the afternoon on the...
Practice days have a lot of benefits. More riding for less money, can arrive early and ride for 4 hours and spend the afternoon on the beach, less chance of getting landed on by Brandon at his first race, less waiting around etc.

Nothing beats the buzz of racing though.
I guess I just disagree, I see far more injuries on practice day. It's just a matter of exposure and there is more of it on practice day.
Racerx930
3/13/2018 7:25pm
KennyT wrote:
Growing up n a time when we had high school MX teams and racing on 5-6 different days of the week in So Cal I never...
Growing up n a time when we had high school MX teams and racing on 5-6 different days of the week in So Cal I never did get the practice Day appeal. Back then it was all about lining up on a starting line and heading into the first turn with either 10,20 or 30 riders. Regardless if it was 125 beginner or 250 Pro, it was a race and there is no comparison to a ride. As far as being at the track all day it was all part of the experience. Getting up at the crack of dawn, arriving to a muddy track covered in fog, and watching it transform throughout practice to last motos from mud, to loam to hardoack concrete it was all part of the race day experience. The best day of the week was always race day
This is pretty much exactly how I feel as a life long racer, I just can't get excited about "Going to ride". Going to the races is an entirely different story.

People post it time and time again, race days are too long blah blah blah blah. If the problem is people don't want to spend their time at a race track then the sport really is screwed. I can't imagine not looking forward to a day at the race track personally. But if the problem is people don't want to spend the day at the race track then what's the point.
3/13/2018 8:16pm

BobPA wrote:
Maybe you need to work on your race pace? Getting passed in the first two laps mean your gotta work on that sprint speed. Last time...
Maybe you need to work on your race pace? Getting passed in the first two laps mean your gotta work on that sprint speed.

Last time I checked it takes skill to huck a jump....
No doubt I need to work on sprint speed on the start, I seem to mainly have that issue when the gate is absolutely full in the jr class, simply because I'm trying to avoid all the mayhem of riding with a bunch of high school kids slamming off eachother... It's a class I would rather not race, but due to the length of the day, I race it just to get more laps in... In the vet class, where you know how everyone else rides it's easy to have a bit more fun
But, a longer moto helps those actually in shape.

Not saying it doesn't take skill to huck a big jump, but once you're hitting the big stuff, the skill required doesn't go up if it's an extra 20 feet, but the consequences for the higher speeds make it not really worth it.
In hare scrambles, the risk really doesn't go up that much when the obstacles get harder, but it takes more skill to get over things the bigger they get. Big difference going over a log thats 18" high and one that is nearly waist level.
3/13/2018 8:25pm
I went to a practice day the day before a race and paid $25 to ride for the day. On race day I paid $60 for...
I went to a practice day the day before a race and paid $25 to ride for the day. On race day I paid $60 for about half hour of riding. Didn't make any sense to me, haven't raced since.
Plugga wrote:
But the adrenaline rush on race day is priceless. Wink
mark_swart wrote:
Exactly. If it's just about "seat time," I guess we should all just get dual sports and ride to work every day? I'm going to go...
Exactly. If it's just about "seat time," I guess we should all just get dual sports and ride to work every day?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they guys who don't feel like they "get their money's worth" on race days also aren't in the hunt when they do win.

Practice riding without racing just feels hollow to me.
That's great, I'm glad you enjoy it. But please don't act like I need to conform to the way you think.
3/13/2018 8:26pm
oceantrav wrote:
Why is everyone adding the cost of food for the day into the cost of racing? Y’all wouldn’t eat food if you weren’t racing?? And got...
Why is everyone adding the cost of food for the day into the cost of racing? Y’all wouldn’t eat food if you weren’t racing??

And got to factor in the cost of what other gay shit you’d be doing on a Sunday if not riding, sure you’d still be spending money
Eating at home is cheap in comparison to what most of us do on a race day. Grab some drive thru in the morning, because you were on the road at 2 am to get to the track before 7, then the food you pack is usually things that cost a bit more for convenience sake. Then on the way home you likely grab something else to eat because some of us have 4+ hours of driving just for a "local" series.

Most other hobbies we all have don't cost $300+ per day. Tank of fuel in the boat is like $20, lasts a day. Maybe spend $60 to take the car to a show/cruise in, mountain biking is almost free, a day out riding the trails is 5 gallons of gas... Lots of cheaper ways to spend time.

I can't complain too much about the cost, as I do it because I'm lucky enough I can afford it, but it's really easy to see why people aren't showing up anymore.
andymoto
3/13/2018 8:39pm
JeepnMike wrote:
You guys need to look a little outside of the track and just racing. When you were growing up, did you start riding at a track...
You guys need to look a little outside of the track and just racing. When you were growing up, did you start riding at a track? What evolved you into racing? 90% of you didn't learn to ride on a track, you learned in a public space, and evolved into racing.

The problem is that there is no public place to ride anymore and the cost is out of control.
Those close to home riding holes most all of us that rode in the '70s and '80s had around. WSac alone had at least half a dozen places within 5-10 minutes from home to ride at if you lived there after Helvetia Park and WCapital Raceway closed. Use to be able to ride somewhere there everyday. All gone.

Cost of bikes, transportation and especially health insurance coverage, etc hasn't helped as well how much contingency pays and events that pay these days....

Sure miss the old days.

jwoltz
3/13/2018 8:56pm
oceantrav wrote:
Why is everyone adding the cost of food for the day into the cost of racing? Y’all wouldn’t eat food if you weren’t racing?? And got...

Mint!!!!! Hahahaha.
3/13/2018 9:54pm
In Australia;

-$325 annual licence fee
-$50-%100 annual club membership fee (you have to be a member of each club you compete at unless it's a state level championship, the just be a member of any club)
-Then your race fee, anywhere from $30 at club day-$180 state title.

Add in practice fees and I think you have it good over there.

Having said that I still race and don't plan on quitting just yet.
Bry145
3/13/2018 10:52pm
At the risk of inciting a riot, can local races duplicate the format that REM uses at Glen Helen? I have never raced there, but it seems they restrict the number of classes, run multiple classes simultaneously, and offer a natural terrain track that does not have dangerous jumps. I also saw that they have a kids track for the little ones as to allow the big track for big bikes.

One has to look at this from an economic perspective. Does typical local racing pass the cost/benefit analysis? For me, the answer is no. I can spend $25-$30 plus gas, go to a local practice track, ride at my own pace for as long as I like, race the locals and try to keep them at bay, take very little risk, and have the rest of the day to do whatever I please.

The world is changing because costs/benefits are changing. In the good old days, a reasonably intelligent and hard working male could race motocross, find an attractive mate, and afford kids and a home. The costs of these things have changed, and perhaps the benefits have declined. This is why local motocross racing, dating, marriage, birth rates, and the like are losing popularity. We are entering uncharted waters with the Boomers thinning out and their way of life (and prosperity) going the way of the dodo.

I used to love local racing, but for me the costs outweigh the benefits. I'd be open to cool one-off races like 125 Dream, Vet Fest, Sleepy Hollow 2-Stroke, and maybe a GP. But I have no interest in local motocross racing, Loretta qualifiers, and the like.
zac_k3
3/13/2018 11:24pm
I honestly think the fact that our sport doesn’t end when you aren’t good enough to go professional is the best part. I’m 17, a senior in high school with a lot of friends that are sad that their football, basketball, baseball, and etc are over because they weren’t good enough to go play in college and such. I haven’t rode in two years but I could go tomorrow with some buddies and ride for fun or go Saturday and be competitive with it as to where they can just go toss the ball around. It can be expensive but sometimes you just have to be patient and better days will come. Whether you just ride for fun our you’re a full blown racer you enjoy it because of the dirt bike not how serious you are about it.
JMX82
3/13/2018 11:49pm
In Finland:

-Licence fee/year 410€ (~509$)
-Club membership/year 100€ (~124$)
-Race entry fee 60€ (~74$)
-Mandatory Insurance/year 1200€ and up...(~1488$)
3/14/2018 12:07am
JMX82 wrote:
In Finland:

Dude, holy hell I wouldn't race either.
ledger
3/14/2018 12:16am
I've got a little spare change and tried to get my eleven year old nephew into dirt bikes after his Mom passed, I told him to grab his best bud and we can all go out and have some good times. Both kids didn't want to go outside because it was warm and they might miss something really important if they were to step away from the computer. This contributes to....The death of our sport.
JMX82
3/14/2018 12:26am
JMX82 wrote:
In Finland:

Dude, holy hell I wouldn't race either.
Yeah it's getting ridiculously expensive here. That's why most of the riders here are practice riders only like myself
MudPup545
3/14/2018 2:08am
mxtech1 wrote:
Only one way to fix it and that's get rid of all those stupid little niche classes. A B C +30 +40 125 85 Jr/Sr 65...
Only one way to fix it and that's get rid of all those stupid little niche classes.

A
B
C
+30
+40
85 Jr/Sr
50 Jr/Sr
Womens

That's it. Run what ya brung.

If Bro beats you by 30 seconds in 250C, not much is going to change in 450C. You get the point.

Feelings will be hurt. There won't be as many plastic trophies to go around.
Tryhard wrote:
only reply on thread worth reading....
Indy mxer wrote:
Easy to say that when you don't own a track! Try it. Let me know how it works out. I'd love to hear your answer when...
Easy to say that when you don't own a track!
Try it. Let me know how it works out.

I'd love to hear your answer when someone asks "How can I run more than 1 class?" Especially the kids.

They won't need to run multiple classes because of the added laps. They would get just about the same amount of track time.

Post a reply to: The death of our sport

The Latest