USA team at home MXoN 2018

PressPassP
5/18/2018 3:41am
How serious would Tomac be considered by DeCoster? What with last year etc Although I'd expect anyone and everyone to be up for this on home soil Baggett,Anderson,Osbourne
agn5009
5/18/2018 4:52am
PressPassP wrote:
How serious would Tomac be considered by DeCoster? What with last year etc Although I'd expect anyone and everyone to be up for this on home...
How serious would Tomac be considered by DeCoster? What with last year etc Although I'd expect anyone and everyone to be up for this on home soil Baggett,Anderson,Osbourne
I would love it if Roger didn't ask Eli to be on the team. That would be a huge F you for not wanting to do it the last couple years. Eli doesn't handle adversity well anyways. He would go down the first lap trying to keep up with Herlings then hover around 10th anyways.
5/18/2018 6:06am
agn5009 wrote:
I would love it if Roger didn't ask Eli to be on the team. That would be a huge F you for not wanting to do...
I would love it if Roger didn't ask Eli to be on the team. That would be a huge F you for not wanting to do it the last couple years. Eli doesn't handle adversity well anyways. He would go down the first lap trying to keep up with Herlings then hover around 10th anyways.
Get over it you old hag.
5/18/2018 9:17am
agn5009 wrote:
I would love it if Roger didn't ask Eli to be on the team. That would be a huge F you for not wanting to do...
Actually at Kegums a few years Tomac started last after a 1st turn crash, worked his way all the way up to third before he crashed again. Still ended up in 3rd I think. That is a fun moto to watch on youtube, he was hitting all the outsides. Sometimes it looked like footage from Road Warrior where they just sped up the film..

The Shop

mxb2
5/18/2018 9:32am
PressPassP wrote:
How serious would Tomac be considered by DeCoster? What with last year etc Although I'd expect anyone and everyone to be up for this on home...
agn5009 wrote:
Because tomac is the best usa rider, , so to prove a point roger d is gonna ask a 20th place rider lol. Ask the best riders that are willing to go. Simple.
5/18/2018 10:29am
mxb2 wrote:
Because tomac is the best usa rider, , so to prove a point roger d is gonna ask a 20th place rider lol. Ask the best...
Because tomac is the best usa rider, , so to prove a point roger d is gonna ask a 20th place rider lol. Ask the best riders that are willing to go. Simple.
It is simple.

Post a reply to: USA team at home MXoN 2018

The Latest