Why can't RV come through the pack in SX?

Outsider
3/24/2010 9:40am
RV is not RC, or JS, or CR... He's RV... he's also in his 2nd year in the big boy class, while being out part of last year.

What is the problem? Do some of you guys need another Carmichael to dominate to be content? I don't see that happening anytime soon, so, I guess we'll just have to enjoy some actual RACING...

Over.
3/24/2010 9:54am
Outsider wrote:
RV is not RC, or JS, or CR... He's RV... he's also in his 2nd year in the big boy class, while being out part of...
RV is not RC, or JS, or CR... He's RV... he's also in his 2nd year in the big boy class, while being out part of last year.

What is the problem? Do some of you guys need another Carmichael to dominate to be content? I don't see that happening anytime soon, so, I guess we'll just have to enjoy some actual RACING...

Over.
X2 What he said. Gotta be in it to win it and neither James or Chad are in it right now because of racing related injuries when neither one of them was leading.

Over
3/24/2010 10:29am
Outsider wrote:
RV is not RC, or JS, or CR... He's RV... he's also in his 2nd year in the big boy class, while being out part of...

Over.
X2 What he said. Gotta be in it to win it and neither James or Chad are in it right now because of racing related injuries...
X2 What he said. Gotta be in it to win it and neither James or Chad are in it right now because of racing related injuries when neither one of them was leading.

Over
Trying to figure out how both CR and JS being out correlates to RV coming thru the pack.
3/24/2010 10:47am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:37pm
petegrath wrote:
That's why I personally don't like SX as much as the Nationals. It absolutely sucks that a race is determined in the first 100 yards. I...
That's why I personally don't like SX as much as the Nationals. It absolutely sucks that a race is determined in the first 100 yards.

I fully understand that the caliber of the riders is extremely high, and any mistake can be all she wrote as far as your chances to finish up top. But SX is simply about the start so long as the guy who makes the holeshot doesn't screw it up too bad in the rest of the race. At least for the most part... I know there are plenty of exceptions, but they aren't as common as they should be.

Don't pretend to have the answer. Love to watch SX, just not as exciting to me as the Nats.

Masonry wrote:
How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?
That's my question too?
So is your question "How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?"

Answer: They will never have the opportunity to be at the front unless they start on the gate, no matter what!

The Shop

3/24/2010 10:48am
Outsider wrote:

Over.
X2 What he said. Gotta be in it to win it and neither James or Chad are in it right now because of racing related injuries...

Over
Trying to figure out how both CR and JS being out correlates to RV coming thru the pack.
It has nothing to do with CR and JS being out with injuries.
3/24/2010 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2010 12:11pm
Masonry wrote:
How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?
That's my question too?
So is your question "How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?" Answer: They will never have...
So is your question "How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?"

Answer: They will never have the opportunity to be at the front unless they start on the gate, no matter what!
Genius. Ok so WHEN they do get a bad start they work their way to the front. Is that easier for you to comprehend? Is the screen name for your ability on a bike or brain functions?
3/24/2010 12:11pm

Over
What was the purpose of your post then? Just a jab at CR and JS?
Torco1
3/24/2010 12:28pm
Outsider wrote:

Over.

Over
This is how I figured it out........
3/24/2010 12:33pm
That's my question too?
So is your question "How is that the case when Reed and Stewart would be at the front no matter what?" Answer: They will never have...

Genius. Ok so WHEN they do get a bad start they work their way to the front. Is that easier for you to comprehend? Is the...
Genius. Ok so WHEN they do get a bad start they work their way to the front. Is that easier for you to comprehend? Is the screen name for your ability on a bike or brain functions?
Don't get all menstrual rev! So are you telling me that Reed and Stewart have finished 1 and 2 in every Supercross race that they have ever entered? Didn't Villopoto work his way toward the front (coming from what was it, about 10th place I think) at Dallas and didn't he come from like dead last earlier this year to somewhere in the top 5. Why is it that 90% of the bs you post involves calling someone a name, going off on anybody that has a different opinion than you on Stewart, and generally involves a full on menstrual tyrade. This thread was about RV coming through the pack, not Reed , not Stewart. So calm down for now and then when somebody pushes your button by saying something different than your opinion about Stewart feel free to bleed away at them. OverSmile
3/24/2010 12:35pm
What was the purpose of your post then? Just a jab at CR and JS?
Uhh, look above and figure it out.
3/24/2010 12:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2010 12:56pm

Genius. Ok so WHEN they do get a bad start they work their way to the front. Is that easier for you to comprehend? Is the...
Don't get all menstrual rev! So are you telling me that Reed and Stewart have finished 1 and 2 in every Supercross race that they have...
Don't get all menstrual rev! So are you telling me that Reed and Stewart have finished 1 and 2 in every Supercross race that they have ever entered? Didn't Villopoto work his way toward the front (coming from what was it, about 10th place I think) at Dallas and didn't he come from like dead last earlier this year to somewhere in the top 5. Why is it that 90% of the bs you post involves calling someone a name, going off on anybody that has a different opinion than you on Stewart, and generally involves a full on menstrual tyrade. This thread was about RV coming through the pack, not Reed , not Stewart. So calm down for now and then when somebody pushes your button by saying something different than your opinion about Stewart feel free to bleed away at them. OverSmile
Wow. Who said they finished 1/2? I said they work their way to the front.

90%? Oh come on now. I am glad you are so into my posts that you can say that tho. Yes, this thread was about RV coming thru the pack, yet you decided to take a shot at Reed and Stewart, so I wondered why. It's not only Stewart, altho he has by far the most haters on here, but it is all the riders getting hated on. Your post was a veiled attempt. Admit it. The over thing is too cute.

3/24/2010 12:53pm

Over
Torco1 wrote:
This is how I figured it out........[img]https://numberwarrior.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/generalconic.png[/img]
This is how I figured it out........
Nice. Way over my head.

X = Chad
Y = James
? = RV
Torco1
3/24/2010 1:04pm
Nice. Way over my head.

X = Chad
Y = James
? = RV
I think it means RV can only come through the pack when James and Chad are there.......or maybe it was James and Chad can only come through the pack when Jeff Emig and Larry Ward are there......who knows, I got lost about 2 pages ago.
Outsider
3/24/2010 1:09pm
Wow. Who said they finished 1/2? I said they work their way to the front. 90%? Oh come on now. I am glad you are so...

90%? Oh come on now. I am glad you are so into my posts that you can say that tho. Yes, this thread was about RV coming thru the pack, yet you decided to take a shot at Reed and Stewart, so I wondered why. It's not only Stewart, altho he has by far the most haters on here, but it is all the riders getting hated on. Your post was a veiled attempt. Admit it. The over thing is too cute.

This is a motocross message board.... you DO understand that, right? We aren't saving the world here, were are here to have a little fun and keep up with the sport "we" all love. A sport that, to most people on the planet doesn't even exist, and is even hated (really hated) by others. With that in mind, I really don't get your daily attacks on everything not "pro-James".

Following people around and pointing out their "hating" is irritating at best, and does nothing to add to the discussion.

Why is it that you feel the need to do this?

*JMO*
3/24/2010 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:37pm
Wow. Who said they finished 1/2? I said they work their way to the front. 90%? Oh come on now. I am glad you are so...

Outsider wrote:
This is a motocross message board.... you DO understand that, right? We aren't saving the world here, were are here to have a little fun and...
This is a motocross message board.... you DO understand that, right? We aren't saving the world here, were are here to have a little fun and keep up with the sport "we" all love. A sport that, to most people on the planet doesn't even exist, and is even hated (really hated) by others. With that in mind, I really don't get your daily attacks on everything not "pro-James".

Following people around and pointing out their "hating" is irritating at best, and does nothing to add to the discussion.

*JMO*
Shit I thought I was on a bears, math, etc. board. My bad vitalmx police guy. Pro James? I really thought you had a little bit more intelligence. Just because I don't bag on him like the majority on here do doesn't mean I am Pro James. With that in mind I really don't get yours and others non stop jabs at him.*JMO*

Why is it that you and the others feel the need to do this? Easy target?

Don't flatter yourself, I don't follow anyone around on here. I just respond to a lot of what I feel are dumbass posts. If it happens to be yours or one of your little buddies, then so be it. Following people around and pointing out their hating is irritating at best.
3/24/2010 1:39pm
One thing for sure, ain't no way she's coming through the pack any better than RV, JBS, or CR on that spotted thing.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2264th
3/24/2010 1:46pm

Outsider wrote:
This is a motocross message board.... you DO understand that, right? We aren't saving the world here, were are here to have a little fun and...

*JMO*
He probably does it the same reason you do with RV.

A bit hypocritical don't you think?
Torco1
3/24/2010 1:57pm
One thing for sure, ain't no way she's coming through the pack any better than RV, JBS, or CR on that spotted thing.
She's just part of the lapped traffic problem.
3/24/2010 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2010 2:03pm
Torco1 wrote:
Get behind that in the sand section and it's gonna cost you!
3/24/2010 2:03pm
Torco1 wrote:
She's wearing the blue flag
3/24/2010 2:04pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:

Oh shit. Now ya did it by throwing the hypocrisy thing out there. For the record I back RV too.
Torco1
3/24/2010 2:06pm
Torco1 wrote:
Maybe that is what it will take for some riders to see the blue flag. I think your on to something.
3/24/2010 2:10pm
Torco1 wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
Maybe that is what it will take for some riders to see the blue flag. I think your on to something.
They have to pull into the mechanics area and put on a blue jersey. BTW if she can ride a giraffe...well.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2264th
3/24/2010 2:19pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:

Oh shit. Now ya did it by throwing the hypocrisy thing out there. For the record I back RV too.
I hear ya man.

I like all the riders. I dont get why people feel the need to take shots at any of them.

People are always going to defend riders they think are good guys and that get crucified unjustly.
Outsider
3/24/2010 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:38pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:

gsxrcr28 wrote:
I hear ya man. I like all the riders. I dont get why people feel the need to take shots at any of them. People are...
I hear ya man.

I like all the riders. I dont get why people feel the need to take shots at any of them.

People are always going to defend riders they think are good guys and that get crucified unjustly.
I see you two found each other... cute.. "VitalHarmony.com"

I posted the above because I've noticed that Mr. Revver really likes to pick apart others posts and that's about it...

I could be wrong, but that seems to be about it, it gets old.
3/24/2010 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:38pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I hear ya man. I like all the riders. I dont get why people feel the need to take shots at any of them. People are...
I hear ya man.

Outsider wrote:
I see you two found each other... cute.. "VitalHarmony.com" I posted the above because I've noticed that Mr. Revver really likes to pick apart others posts...

I posted the above because I've noticed that Mr. Revver really likes to pick apart others posts and that's about it...

LOL....maybe I should post some pics of bears or degrade a kid that comes on asking for input instead of sticking up for some of the racers that don't/won't come on here because of all the dickheads that pick them apart.....I won't apologize for NOT sucking off certain posters on here. Let me know who is in your little click and I will try to make sure I don't "pick apart" their posts.

3/24/2010 7:20pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2010 7:54pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I hear ya man.

Outsider wrote:
I see you two found each other... cute.. "VitalHarmony.com" I posted the above because I've noticed that Mr. Revver really likes to pick apart others posts...

LOL....maybe I should post some pics of bears or degrade a kid that comes on asking for input instead of sticking up for some of the...
LOL....maybe I should post some pics of bears or degrade a kid that comes on asking for input instead of sticking up for some of the racers that don't/won't come on here because of all the dickheads that pick them apart.....I won't apologize for NOT sucking off certain posters on here. Let me know who is in your little click and I will try to make sure I don't "pick apart" their posts.

3/24/2010 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2010 7:26pm
Hugh wrote:
We all know the Villopoto who can carve his way through the pack to get 3 consecutive National Titles and to come from midpack to amke...
We all know the Villopoto who can carve his way through the pack to get 3 consecutive National Titles and to come from midpack to amke up 16secs on Alessi at Glen Helen last year leaves no questions about his ability on the big bike

But why can't he make the passes in Supercross. All the races he has won have seem to be the ones he has been in the top 3 out of the gate.

It could be as easy as saying the field is stacked this year and maybe he's just not as good at SX than MX but if thats the case how did he manage to pull off the fastest lap time of the night, a 48.9, when the majority of his laptimes were in the 50's and 51's?
LOL....I missed a not in there didn't I. Thx. Let me change that before outsider drops his pants.

Post a reply to: Why can't RV come through the pack in SX?

The Latest