mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

RetVet
3/14/2006 1:16am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":cd20b]Wow... 5 pages of ranting and raving by the same people that rant and rave every single day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's like a broken record. The same guys screaming the same trash over and over. You'd think you could come up with some new material! Especially Bauer - Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down that's ripped you guys apart in public for as long as we can all remember.

Not that it's really any of your business, but here is a note I sent to Tim - I'm not even sure he's gotten it yet but here it is... and then a challenge for you wonderful men that are so above everyone else...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim, I kept your sticker to give back to you. I didn't realize in the least that there were so few made up - I thought I recalled that there were many-many of them made. I had someone offer to send me a couple when Marty first passed so I honestly thought they were common.

I was struck when I saw the sticker on your truck - what I mean to say is that, here I am going to see one of my oldest friends who will be in the stands, that is dying with cancer - and heart-breakingly will probably pass away during surgery in 2 weeks, and so I was really touched with emotion as we got to the track. Then I saw Marty's sticker... what can I say. It broke my heart. I kept the sticker for you.

The offer stands, on having So Cal make up replicas of that sticker - my treat. I would have to send your sticker to Ron though. Regardless of if you would like me to do that or not, send me your address, and I will send your sticker back over to you.

Again, I honestly thought they were very common - but the reason that happend as I mentioned above, is that I was already pretty overwhelmed with that exact emotion as I got to Daytona because of my friend waiting for me at the track - then to see Marty's sticker...

Mike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I'll be the first to say it. I should have never pulled the sticker off of any vehicle. Never done it before in my life. But as we parked across from the track with that huge stadium looming in front of me - I already had tears in my eyes. I had to face someone that I've known for longer than most of you have been alive - and he's already told me that he's probably going to pass away during his surgery... having a loved one pass away is tough. But facing someone that knows they are probably going to pass away in a few days is just an unbelievably hard thing to do. Yeah I had tears in my eyes already when I saw Marty's sticker. It was less than 12" from me, as Tim had parked right by the sidewalk (or path). I was completely and totally overwhelmed by the complete magnitude of the moment - and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

So... Marty and I shared some e-mails. He was going to test the iCAT for Tom Wallace, and some other items. He was a really nice guy in e-mails and I was looking forward to handing the items over to him to check out. When he passed, everyone said it was heat related, but for some reason "the same old guys" were freaking out when I said that anyone that wanted a Camelback at dealer cost could have it. Hey, what were you doing for your buddy or in your buddies memory? But you implied I was an ass for doing something positive in Marty's memory...

Better yet - what have you done since Marty passed? Here's a challenge... do something. Since it was suggested that the sun might have had something to do with it, why don't you guys raise some money and put one... no put TWO Igloo water coolers at every track in Florida in memory of Marty instead of sitting on your ass and living your life through a keyboard. I'll even tell you what - I have about 500 "MX MOTOCROSS" oval stickers that sell for $2.50 each on a daily basis. I'll donate all of them to the cause!

So instead of bitching and whinning why not do something to honor Marty's memory... think you're up for it? Or are you just going to find a way to take this opportunity and turn it around and bitch some more like a bunch of little pansys?

It'll show your true colors if all you want to do is bitch and not do something to memorialize Marty - "MARCAD 57"

MP[/quote:cd20b]

RC16?????

I sware to god, the mentality level is exactly the same.
MaxPower
3/14/2006 2:52am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":ff7ad] Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down that's ripped you guys apart in public for as long as we can all remember.

[/quote:ff7ad]

[color=green:ff7ad]the crux of the situation to me is that spitting on someone isnt backing someone down as compaired to punching them

In fact I find it a little creepy

Even a chick would have slapped his face

I find the situation odd that you call yourself a leader

[/color:ff7ad]
brainbasket
3/14/2006 3:15am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":c8122] Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down .....

I was struck when I saw the sticker on your truck - what I mean to say is that, here I am going to see one of my oldest friends who will be in the stands, that is dying with cancer - and heart-breakingly will probably pass away during surgery in 2 weeks, and so I was really touched with emotion as we got to the track. Then I saw Marty's sticker... what can I say. It broke my heart. I kept the sticker for you.

Again, I honestly thought they were very common - but the reason that happend as I mentioned above, is that I was already pretty overwhelmed with that exact emotion as I got to Daytona because of my friend waiting for me at the track - then to see Marty's sticker...
... But as we parked across from the track with that huge stadium looming in front of me - I already had tears in my eyes. I had to face someone that I've known for longer than most of you have been alive - and he's already told me that he's probably going to pass away during his surgery... having a loved one pass away is tough. But facing someone that knows they are probably going to pass away in a few days is just an unbelievably hard thing to do. Yeah I had tears in my eyes already when I saw Marty's sticker. It was less than 12" from me, as Tim had parked right by the sidewalk (or path). I was completely and totally overwhelmed by the complete magnitude of the moment - and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

MP[/quote:c8122]

Somebody got MP's password and posted this.....right? It seems contrived...

I must be old or out of touch because when I was growing up if someone got backed down it meant someone confronted the other guy face to face and settled a score. Hocking lugee's on another guy wouldn't really qualify as backing someone down. (But then I think I was in 6th grade the last time I had a lugee fight....)

I also can't figure out how the emotions of facing mortality with a terminally ill friend, could be overwhelmed by the desire to pick a sticker off someone else's vehicle. I guess the bright spot there is, the van didn't belong to Marcad's mother......
Rotax
3/14/2006 3:37am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":1c9de]I'll even tell you what - I have about 500 "MX MOTOCROSS" oval stickers that sell for $2.50 each on a daily basis. I'll donate all of them to the cause!

MP[/quote:1c9de]

thats a pretty respectable offer there. although with my luck some asshole would come a long and steal it.

The Shop

hillbilly
3/14/2006 4:43am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="guyb":6f512]Oh well...so much for the experiment to see if a free board could be smarter than a pay board.[/quote:6f512]

LMAO!!
FLvet
3/14/2006 4:44am
Let's see spitting on Bauer a back down? Ummm no.
Stealing a sticker off a van because you were overcome with emotion for your sick friend? Stealing is still stealing and since you knew what that sticker was about makes it even worse.
What have any of us done in Marty's memory? Well I emailed his mom as did others to let her know what a fine son she had and to let her know he was missed very badly by us. Oh and none of us stooped so low as to swipe a sticker of some one elses van. You and RC16 should go on Dr. Phil together.
3/14/2006 5:31am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote:a0696]Wow... 5 pages of ranting and raving by the same people that rant and rave every single day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's like a broken record. The same guys screaming the same trash over and over. You'd think you could come up with some new material! Especially Bauer - Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down that's ripped you guys apart in public for as long as we can all remember.

Not that it's really any of your business, but here is a note I sent to Tim - I'm not even sure he's gotten it yet but here it is... and then a challenge for you wonderful men that are so above everyone else...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim, I kept your sticker to give back to you. I didn't realize in the least that there were so few made up - I thought I recalled that there were many-many of them made. I had someone offer to send me a couple when Marty first passed so I honestly thought they were common.

The offer stands, on having So Cal make up replicas of that sticker - my treat. I would have to send your sticker to Ron though. Regardless of if you would like me to do that or not, send me your address, and I will send your sticker back over to you.

Mike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I'll be the first to say it. I should have never pulled the sticker off of any vehicle. Never done it before in my life. But as we parked across from the track with that huge stadium looming in front of me - I already had tears in my eyes. I had to face someone that I've known for longer than most of you have been alive - and he's already told me that he's probably going to pass away during his surgery... having a loved one pass away is tough. But facing someone that knows they are probably going to pass away in a few days is just an unbelievably hard thing to do. Yeah I had tears in my eyes already when I saw Marty's sticker. It was less than 12" from me, as Tim had parked right by the sidewalk (or path). I was completely and totally overwhelmed by the complete magnitude of the moment - and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

So... Marty and I shared some e-mails. He was going to test the iCAT for Tom Wallace, and some other items. He was a really nice guy in e-mails and I was looking forward to handing the items over to him to check out. When he passed, everyone said it was heat related, but for some reason "the same old guys" were freaking out when I said that anyone that wanted a Camelback at dealer cost could have it. Hey, what were you doing for your buddy or in your buddies memory? But you implied I was an ass for doing something positive in Marty's memory...

Better yet - what have you done since Marty passed? Here's a challenge... do something. Since it was suggested that the sun might have had something to do with it, why don't you guys raise some money and put one... no put TWO Igloo water coolers at every track in Florida in memory of Marty instead of sitting on your ass and living your life through a keyboard. I'll even tell you what - I have about 500 "MX MOTOCROSS" oval stickers that sell for $2.50 each on a daily basis. I'll donate all of them to the cause!

So instead of bitching and whinning why not do something to honor Marty's memory... think you're up for it? Or are you just going to find a way to take this opportunity and turn it around and bitch some more like a bunch of little pansys?

It'll show your true colors if all you want to do is bitch and not do something to memorialize Marty - "MARCAD 57"

MP
[/quote:a0696]

ladies and gentlemen...THIS is why we come to MOTODRIVE.COM! thanks for making my day Fresh Dirt Cum
3/14/2006 5:36am
[quote:88f26]Tim, I kept your sticker to give back to you. I didn't realize in the least that there were so few made up - I thought I recalled that there were many-many of them made. I had someone offer to send me a couple when Marty first passed so I honestly thought they were common.[/quote:88f26]

you are a liar...if there were so many of them why did you STEAL one off a van?

with all yer industrie insider connections it should be easy to get a couple.

sad...really sad man. seek help.

mike..I actually feel sorry for you...I do. afuckingmazing...
3/14/2006 6:52am
and you guys called EID a drama queen, this guy is drama queen of the universe
cracker
3/14/2006 7:03am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":67c5e] Especially Bauer - Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down that's ripped you guys apart in public for as long as we can all remember.[/quote:67c5e]

I'll give you that Mike Patrick.

[quote:67c5e]
if all you want to do is bitch and not do something to memorialize Marty - "MARCAD 57"

MP[/quote:67c5e]

We have, we had Memorial stickers made up and placed them on our vehicles.
cracker
3/14/2006 7:07am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="MaxPower":64cc4]

[color=green:64cc4]the crux of the situation to me is that spitting on someone isnt backing someone down as compaired to punching them

In fact I find it a little creepy

Even a chick would have slapped his face

I find the situation odd that you call yourself a leader

[/color:64cc4][/quote:64cc4]

Bullshit! Spitting in someones face is the ultimate insult. When you punch someone you can take them out right there and then. When you spit in someones face, it's like "okay, your move big man" way worse than pushing someone in the chest to get something started. Plus it's like saying "Here is my nasty ass germs in your face".
BT
3/14/2006 7:38am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":a6371]Tim, I kept your sticker to give back to you. MP[/quote:a6371]

that's HOF right there!
3/14/2006 9:34am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="justsomeguy":583c9]and you guys called EID a drama queen, this guy is drama queen of the universe[/quote:583c9]

Justsomeguy is a bigger drama queen.
3/14/2006 9:58am
cracker is a tough guy...never showed up to hang with an amputee...now he's calling bauer a possey again while he says he's smoking joints with windham in rehab...afuckingmazing.
Big Lenny
3/14/2006 10:06am
Big Lenny's done some low shit in life here and there, but what MikeeP did was disrespectful to teggers and Marcad...
3/14/2006 10:16am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="APLMAN":0357b]Fucking piece of shit swipes a sticker that actually means something to the driver of the van, and then wants to challenge other people to do stuff? For real?

Yes, you really are a fucktard.

You really should just shut up now, Mikeee. There really is no rationalizing your actions, and when you try to do it it simply makes you look worse.

And I didn't honestly think that was possible.[/quote:0357b]

Well said. Now Mikeeeeeeeee STFU
Bauer
3/14/2006 10:41am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FDC":a13e1]

MP[/quote:a13e1]

Well shit, Mike, I'm glad you asked!

We've handed over checks and paid back entry fees to privateers SINCE Marty died totalling nearly $175,000.

We split the cost with Jeff Fox of Parts Unlimited to buy "Hands Off" devices for the helmet of EVERY rider in the SX and National series...including the factory guys, just so they'd have no excuse for not having Doc Bodnar install them.

We helped raise nearly $5,000 for James Marshall, including $500 apiece personally from Scott and myself.

For the 4th year in a row I brought a group of riders and industry friends to Loma Linda University Children's Hospital to visit every kid in the place...we also brought tons of swag, so much that there were two huge laundry carts full of leftover stuff that we left there...and that was after we hooked up every kid, family member, hospital staff and anyone else that was there for the kids. Oh and we did all that after Tilton, Clowers and Renner aired it out for an hour, ramp-to-ramp freestyle in front of the hospital for the 2nd year in a row.

And to think we did it without stealing from a soul...just a heartfelt thanks to all who help out our Wonder Warthog programs and Team Warthog Foundation.

Your sick friend would have probably preferred seeing you do something decent for another human instead of witnessing you committing a crime of the lowest order...

But really, thanks for asking. In fact I'm gonna run with that Igloo idea, modified of course!

Your Hero,

SDB
Nerd
3/14/2006 10:43am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="bauer":aff18][quote="FDC":aff18]

MP[/quote:aff18]

Well shit, Mike, I'm glad you asked!

We've handed over checks and paid back entry fees to privateers SINCE Marty died totalling nearly $175,000.

We split the cost with Jeff Fox of Parts Unlimited to buy "Hands Off" devices for the helmet of EVERY rider in the SX and National series...including the factory guys, just so they'd have no excuse for not having Doc Bodnar install them.

We helped raise nearly $5,000 for James Marshall, including $500 apiece personally from Scott and myself.

For the 4th year in a row I brought a group of riders and industry friends to Loma Linda University Children's Hospital to visit every kid in the place...we also brought tons of swag, so much that there were two huge laundry carts full of leftover stuff that we left there...and that was after we hooked up every kid, family member, hospital staff and anyone else that was there for the kids. Oh and we did all that after Tilton, Clowers and Renner aired it out for an hour, ramp-to-ramp freestyle in front of the hospital for the 2nd year in a row.

And to think we did it without stealing from a soul...just a heartfelt thanks to all who help out our Wonder Warthog programs and Team Warthog Foundation.

Your sick friend would have probably preferred seeing you do something decent for another human instead of witnessing you committing a crime of the lowest order...

But really, thanks for asking. In fact I'm gonna run with that Igloo idea, modified of course!

Your Hero,

SDB[/quote:aff18]

It's a "Hat's off" device, dummy.
cracker
3/14/2006 10:48am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="MXWordNerd":99420]

It's a "Hat's off" device, dummy.[/quote:99420]

It's Eggers who needs the "Hands off" device for his van.
BT
3/14/2006 10:50am
You guys are Dicks, mikeeep was gonna give the sticker back when he was done with it, Sheeeeesh!!
3/14/2006 10:55am
[quote:8840a]You guys are Dicks, mikeeep was gonna give the sticker back when he was done with it, Sheeeeesh!![/quote:8840a]

with new adhesive to boot!
mx king
3/14/2006 11:04am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":f1ede][quote:f1ede]You guys are Dicks, mikeeep was gonna give the sticker back when he was done with it, Sheeeeesh!![/quote:f1ede]

with new adhesive to boot![/quote:f1ede]

3E adhesive?
race
3/14/2006 11:26am
This is just like the good old days.

MP keeps digging the hole deeper ... people tell him to just STFU before he makes it any worse .... MP will start up about his rights to defend himself and keep on digging ....

Poster child for 'not getting it'.

Take a cue from Pdub yesterday. A quick 'my bad' and everyone moved on and it was forgotten.
3/14/2006 11:54am
This is the best MD thread ever. I was gonna give the sticker back line is priceless, you can't make that shit up.
volcati
3/14/2006 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
And he wonder's why people dislike him.

A simple sorry would of sufficed. Instead he tried to justify it and add that he was "crying" when he saw the sticker.

You don't get it, huh, Mikee? I'm not sure where you come from...but I suspect you might be related to another certain ex-member here, Rich Cain.
3/14/2006 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
I hear they are making fonseca and marshall stickers too..."COME AND GET EM MIKEEP"!! they'll be on vans and trucks across america soon!
vntgmx
3/14/2006 1:27pm
man Florida is home to some real doozies!
Big Lenny
3/14/2006 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="mx king":782ca]

3E adhesive?[/quote:782ca]
Loogie Glue?..
JD75
3/14/2006 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="Big Lenny":309ff]
Loogie Glue?..[/quote:309ff]

I wonder what glue he uses for the spine of the bibles?

Post a reply to: mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

The Latest