Guys who bought 450 as first bike or first bike back from long hiatus.

mxb2
10/27/2017 11:24am
JB 19 wrote:
Take it easy bud, we all know you're the cool guy in the room. By the way, I've saw the movie...... And didn't feel like using...
Take it easy bud, we all know you're the cool guy in the room.

By the way, I've saw the movie...... And didn't feel like using the N word in here..... Thought the meme would suffice, but I guess it wasn't up to your standards. Got any more pics of that rmz?
mxb2 wrote:
Got plenty pics of my bikes, why not. Time and $$ in a cool hobby. Nice back peddle though,flipping the blame on.me. Better find a safe...
Got plenty pics of my bikes, why not. Time and $$ in a cool hobby. Nice back peddle though,flipping the blame on.me. Better find a safe space. You win vital, congrats.
JB 19 wrote:
Safe place.....haha....Maybe you should go ride some of those bikes instead of snapping pics of them ......Maybe then you wouldn't feel the need to constantly spread...
Safe place.....haha....Maybe you should go ride some of those bikes instead of snapping pics of them ......Maybe then you wouldn't feel the need to constantly spread your tough guy image all over here. Better yet, go line up on a full gate somewhere and we'll see how big your balls really are. .....or are you too busy breaking jaws for all that kind of stuff? You crack me up man. Safe place....lol
That's weird,you think you know when I ride and daily habits. No tough guy here, guess you don't like being called out on a caption. It's a caption and you get mad.. lol. Riding a MX track or race has nothing to do with being tough. Boxing does.. You should try it. 4 lap Moto isn't a tough guy.
JB 19
10/27/2017 11:40am
mxb2 wrote:
That's weird,you think you know when I ride and daily habits. No tough guy here, guess you don't like being called out on a caption. It's...
That's weird,you think you know when I ride and daily habits. No tough guy here, guess you don't like being called out on a caption. It's a caption and you get mad.. lol. Riding a MX track or race has nothing to do with being tough. Boxing does.. You should try it. 4 lap Moto isn't a tough guy.
I at this point we are just being childish, but no I don't have any problem boxing someone in my weight class. Been standing up to bullies my whole life. No biggie.

And if you think that going for the holeshot at a place like Red Bud with 39 other aggressive guys on 450's doesn't take balls then I recommend you try it. I have. How about you?
mxb2
10/27/2017 11:42am
mxb2 wrote:
That's weird,you think you know when I ride and daily habits. No tough guy here, guess you don't like being called out on a caption. It's...
JB 19 wrote:
I at this point we are just being childish, but no I don't have any problem boxing someone in my weight class. Been standing up to...
I at this point we are just being childish, but no I don't have any problem boxing someone in my weight class. Been standing up to bullies my whole life. No biggie.

And if you think that going for the holeshot at a place like Red Bud with 39 other aggressive guys on 450's doesn't take balls then I recommend you try it. I have. How about you?
Thought you were riding, or taking bike pics. My work schedule determines my ride days. But I figured you knew my schedule already.
mxb2
10/27/2017 11:43am
Ride safe man, gotta make some $$.

The Shop

Vet Rider
10/27/2017 12:08pm
JB 19 wrote:
Took the day off work and found my safe place. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/27/222093/s1200_20171027_131502.jpg[/img]
Took the day off work and found my safe place.

JB do I spy a black powder coated swing arm on the KTM? I want to do that so bad.
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
10/27/2017 12:14pm
Vet Rider wrote:
How did it turn out? I went with a 250f. I haven’t ridden since 2000 when I was much younger. And I thought the 450 was...
How did it turn out? I went with a 250f. I haven’t ridden since 2000 when I was much younger. And I thought the 450 was entirely too much power. At least until I have had a season to get into better shape. My 17 KTM 250sxf is awesome and seems like it will last me for a while. How are the novice guys that started back on a new or late model 450 doing?? Down grade at some point??
The last race bike I owned was a 2003 CR80 when I was 14 years old. Once I started my career after college, I bought a YZ450F at 24 years old. I love the power of a 450 and will always ride one. I rode my friends' 250f and I hated having to rev it so much.
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
10/27/2017 12:18pm
JB 19 wrote:
I at this point we are just being childish, but no I don't have any problem boxing someone in my weight class. Been standing up to...

Come on JB, mxb2 owned you in this thread. Just stop posting, you're embarassing yourself. Lol
JB 19
10/27/2017 1:18pm
JB 19 wrote:
Took the day off work and found my safe place. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/27/222093/s1200_20171027_131502.jpg[/img]
Took the day off work and found my safe place.

Vet Rider wrote:
JB do I spy a black powder coated swing arm on the KTM? I want to do that so bad.
It's a plastic cover. Was on the bike when I bought it, but I kind of like it.
JB 19
10/27/2017 1:25pm
mxb2 wrote:
Thought you were riding, or taking bike pics. My work schedule determines my ride days. But I figured you knew my schedule already.
Don't know your schedule, just figured you might post a pic while you're out riding based on how social you are on the internet. Maybe I'll buy you a beer if I ever get a chance and we can continue this roast in person. Wink
mxb2
10/27/2017 2:03pm
mxb2 wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
Don't know your schedule, just figured you might post a pic while you're out riding based on how social you are on the internet. Maybe I'll...
Don't know your schedule, just figured you might post a pic while you're out riding based on how social you are on the internet. Maybe I'll buy you a beer if I ever get a chance and we can continue this roast in person. Wink
All good man ditto. I don't own a gopro. . Got you a beer back.

Post a reply to: Guys who bought 450 as first bike or first bike back from long hiatus.

The Latest