Silly Season 2020

slumpstone
8/11/2019 6:13pm
slumpstone wrote:
Do your research and you’ll figure it out.
chippo wrote:
I don't need to do my research mate I already know, it's been a done deal for a few weeks now it's only just been finalised...
I don't need to do my research mate I already know, it's been a done deal for a few weeks now it's only just been finalised. I can't quite figure out why you're not open to the fact that the deal is done when it's been confirmed for quite some time by everyone throughout the Moto community.
Keep believing what you want.
kiwifan
8/11/2019 6:37pm
slumpstone wrote:
Either way you’re wrong. Nothing was “signed” over the weekend.
chippo wrote:
How do you know though? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from so I can look at that angle, although you're now just shutting out...
How do you know though? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from so I can look at that angle, although you're now just shutting out the idea with the arrogance of you're the only person who is right and no one else knows or can be right?
So you make a bold statement saying he had signed, but when challenged you say how do you know he hasnt ...I mean WTF?
chippo
8/11/2019 6:41pm
slumpstone wrote:
Either way you’re wrong. Nothing was “signed” over the weekend.
chippo wrote:
How do you know though? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from so I can look at that angle, although you're now just shutting out...
How do you know though? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from so I can look at that angle, although you're now just shutting out the idea with the arrogance of you're the only person who is right and no one else knows or can be right?
kiwifan wrote:
So you make a bold statement saying he had signed, but when challenged you say how do you know he hasnt ...I mean WTF?
It's not a bold statement if it's something that has already happened and has truth behind it, I was simply asking as to why he believes the contract wasn't signed when everyone in the industry and community has known that it's a done deal mate.

If you have an issue with me apparently challenging him then why do you not have a problem with the way he went about it? Bloody double standards there mate.

The Shop

GuyWithABike
Fantasy
2278th
8/11/2019 6:59pm
Honda has an opening with Seely retirement. Why would Honda not try and sign Savatgy?
OLDMOTO
8/11/2019 7:04pm
Honda has an opening with Seely retirement. Why would Honda not try and sign Savatgy?
Maybe they don't think he is the best choice. Maybe the want someone else.
Lloydcarter
8/11/2019 7:14pm
chippo wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
chippo wrote:
It's not a bold statement if it's something that has already happened and has truth behind it, I was simply asking as to why he believes...
It's not a bold statement if it's something that has already happened and has truth behind it, I was simply asking as to why he believes the contract wasn't signed when everyone in the industry and community has known that it's a done deal mate.

If you have an issue with me apparently challenging him then why do you not have a problem with the way he went about it? Bloody double standards there mate.
Between this thread and your “Roczen PED” thread you seem like you might be a 14 year old trolling everyone
HuskyEd
8/11/2019 7:17pm
Rumor mill has Sexton moving up next year leaving only another 1 year deal for Savatgy with the reported JGR deal being 2 years
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
8/11/2019 7:20pm
They talked, it didn't happen
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
8/11/2019 7:22pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Only a 1 year deal,
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
8/11/2019 7:24pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Only a 1 year deal,
He was offered a 1 year deal because Sexton gets the ride after that, but somethings went down and Honda pulled the offer.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
8/11/2019 7:28pm
Will Jeremy Martin be back on the 250 for 2020? I thought he already has a 450 deal wrapped into the contract for the following year, though his injuries may have nullified some of his options.
mb60
8/11/2019 7:29pm
chippo wrote:
Savatgy inked his JGR deal over the weekend, new helmet and goggle deal has come along with the signing. Potential full gear deal is in talks...
Savatgy inked his JGR deal over the weekend, new helmet and goggle deal has come along with the signing. Potential full gear deal is in talks but still hasn't been confirmed.

Potential move for Hartnranft and Oldenburg to TLD.

Cantrell or Falk potential to take the spot of Hartnranft if he leaves.

slumpstone wrote:
Don’t know where you get your information from but your wrong. Nothing signed “over the weekend “
chippo wrote:
How do you know that he didn't? What makes you think the contract wasn't finalised over the weekend?
Vital insider. Lmao
HuskyEd
8/11/2019 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 7:34pm
Will Jeremy Martin be back on the 250 for 2020? I thought he already has a 450 deal wrapped into the contract for the following year...
Will Jeremy Martin be back on the 250 for 2020? I thought he already has a 450 deal wrapped into the contract for the following year, though his injuries may have nullified some of his options.
Jeremy is back with Geico. Signed the contract during SX

https://youtu.be/wxQMGgPycKM
chippo
8/11/2019 7:30pm
Will Jeremy Martin be back on the 250 for 2020? I thought he already has a 450 deal wrapped into the contract for the following year...
Yeah he'll be back on 250 for Geico next year and will be moving up to the 450 in '21.
Shawn142
8/11/2019 7:37pm
chippo wrote:
Yeah he'll be back on 250 for Geico next year and will be moving up to the 450 in '21.
I think at this point Sexton is the safer bet for long term investment from Honda.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
8/11/2019 7:38pm
Anyone know what HEP is doing. Would be great to see them do the whole year (SX and MX).

Also interested in seeing what ride Broc Tickle gets.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/11/2019 7:49pm
Spat24 wrote:
Anyone know what HEP is doing. Would be great to see them do the whole year (SX and MX). Also interested in seeing what ride Broc...
Anyone know what HEP is doing. Would be great to see them do the whole year (SX and MX).

I believe they'll have the same 3 guys (Alex Ray, Adam Enticknap, and Kyle Chisholm).
Sully
8/11/2019 7:51pm
Spat24 wrote:
Anyone know what HEP is doing. Would be great to see them do the whole year (SX and MX). Also interested in seeing what ride Broc...

If HEP plans to step up their presence, Tickle would be a decent fit. He rides the Suzuki well, so he'll definitely get eyeballs on sponsors.
FerCzD
8/11/2019 7:53pm
Has anyone heard how is Jeremy Martin recovery going?
CivBars
8/11/2019 8:03pm
FerCzD wrote:
Has anyone heard how is Jeremy Martin recovery going?
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
8/11/2019 8:06pm
Spat24 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I believe they'll have the same 3 guys (Alex Ray, Adam Enticknap, and Kyle Chisholm).
Well, I hope that works out for them as I think they could be fighting for top 15's with occasional top 10 - not fighting to get in mains.
money2burn20
8/11/2019 8:10pm
slumpstone wrote:
chippo wrote:
I don't need to do my research mate I already know, it's been a done deal for a few weeks now it's only just been finalised...
I don't need to do my research mate I already know, it's been a done deal for a few weeks now it's only just been finalised. I can't quite figure out why you're not open to the fact that the deal is done when it's been confirmed for quite some time by everyone throughout the Moto community.
I hate to be the one to give you the bad news... but if Slumpstone says the deal isn’t done yet, it’s not. Being Joeys father gives him the right to discredit your “facts”
chippo
8/11/2019 8:11pm
chippo wrote:
Shawn142 wrote:
I think at this point Sexton is the safer bet for long term investment from Honda.
Yeah I'd imagine that would be the long term plan for Honda, there were whispers 2 seasons back that Jmart would join Tomac once he moves up although now with Kawi locking in AC and the potential for Sexton to be the long term favourite for the Honda spot it will be interesting to see where he would go. He deserves a factory spot but at this rate pretty much every factory 450 team have their '21 seats locked in already.

He wouldn't suit the Yamaha and that would be an awful place for him to go, Amart may have the '21 450 seat with JGR depending how his season goes next year so it will be interesting how this all plays out. Not to mention some of the class toppers finishing up their 250 careers as well next year needing to move up.
hubbardmx50
8/11/2019 8:19pm
So any chance of JS17 to Factory Honda for 2020? Will Honda be a one man team next year? I'm really excited to hear something.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/11/2019 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 8:35pm
slumpstone wrote:
chippo wrote:
You should probably throw in the white flag.
Not the last lap one, but the one that’s used to surrender...
You’re not “getting it”! Slumpstone knows a lot more about this topic than you do, I promise !
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/11/2019 8:36pm
slumpstone wrote:
chippo wrote:
I hate to be the one to give you the bad news... but if Slumpstone says the deal isn’t done yet, it’s not. Being Joeys father...
I hate to be the one to give you the bad news... but if Slumpstone says the deal isn’t done yet, it’s not. Being Joeys father gives him the right to discredit your “facts”
Doh...
don’t spoil the fun. Tongue
chippo
8/11/2019 8:41pm
slumpstone wrote:
chippo wrote:
langhammx wrote:
You should probably throw in the white flag. Not the last lap one, but the one that’s used to surrender... You’re not “getting it”! Slumpstone knows...
You should probably throw in the white flag.
Not the last lap one, but the one that’s used to surrender...
You’re not “getting it”! Slumpstone knows a lot more about this topic than you do, I promise !
I believe they refer to that as a towel mate not a flag.
That could actually be debated as you are unaware as to what I know about this topic, you're just assuming rather than actually knowing.

You have a mind of your own you don't need to believe or follow the naysayers my friend.
hubbardmx50
8/11/2019 8:43pm
When I saw slumpstone's location I figured he knows more about JS than chippo does.... Lol
chippo
8/11/2019 8:44pm
So any chance of JS17 to Factory Honda for 2020? Will Honda be a one man team next year? I'm really excited to hear something.
Nah mate he's signed with JGR, the Honda deal was only for a 1 year contract rather than the 2 year deal he signed with JGR. Honda want their roots with Sexton and have a long term plan with him which at this stage looks as though may start at Hangtown next year.

The rumour of Brayton going to HRC has gained a fair amount of traction and could be likely. If MCR want to run a third bike it will be between Lamay or Short and the confirmation of that will come later in the year around November time.

Post a reply to: Silly Season 2020

The Latest